Opposites meet?

No ones POV:

"MWEHEH-"blue stopped in his tracks, mid-laugh. "What is all this dust doing here? (I got tired of using all caps for blue, so just deal with it, ok?) I have never seen this much in my life!" Blue bent down, and looked closer at the dust. "Wait a minute...this dust...it's new!" Blue stood up, alarmed. He summoned a sharp bone, and gripped it in his hand. " I know your there! I can sense you! You cannot escape the magnificent sans, so show yourself!" "As you wish, 'sans'" there was the sound of wind, and the crunching of snow behind blue.

Dusts POV:

Damn, he was smart. Cute, too. Come to think of it, he looked like my brother. That is, if he and I were to switch bodies. Everything this guy wore was blue. His aura just screamed 'can I be in the royal guard?'. Hell, he even had the battle body for it! He also looked quite easy to manipulate. This should be fun. "Show yourself!" I snapped out of my thoughts. " as you wish, 'sans'." I jumped down from the tree. Time to play. ( me:  =))

Blues POV.

I turned around, and jumped back just in time to avoid getting hit by a dusty bone. "Nice try, but this is exactly what I trained for!" I smiled at my attacker. Then I paused, and took in what he looked like, just like how alphys had told me to do. This guy, he wore a blue hoodie covered in dust, with grey sweatpants. His hood was grey, and it was pulled up. He was a skeleton just like me, but his eyes werent normal. They were purple, and his left one had a red ring surrounding it. He kind of reminded me of papy when he was mad. I giggled at the thought. He sent another bone attack at me, and one of the bones ripped the edge of my scarf. I glared. Though this was fun, it was my first real fight. I had to be careful and remember my training.

Will they fight to the death? Is blue gonna have a mad time? Who will win? Will blue make it back alive, or will dust be triumphant? And if dust does win, what will happen to blue? Find out, when I get my hotspot back in two or three days! Bye my little guppies! (My user, tilapida, is based  on the fish, tilapia.) 

P.S. thanks for reading!