"Yeah, you guys were pretty good friends in school right?" Uraraka asked surprised.

Shinsou sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah we were, but once she moved we both got busy, got new numbers and all that, and ended up losing touch."

Uraraka and Midoriya gave Shinsou a sympathetic look and he rolled his eyes.

"Never mind all that. How's she doing?"

"Well you know with that awesome quirk of hers she's been really busy with hero work, but she's been great. I can't wait to pick her up at the airport tomorrow." Uraraka beamed

This is when Shinsou's stomach started doing backflips and his heart started racing.
"She's coming back? How long is she visiting?"

Midoriya and Uraraka went wide eyed, looked at each other then back at Shinsou.

"Oh, well..." Midoriya trailed off

"Gonna finish that sentence?" Shinsou asked getting impatient.

"(Y/N) got a job at Deku's agency and is moving back!" Uraraka exclaimed barely able to contain her excitement.

Shinsou's heart beat faster. He worried it would burst out of his chest as he smiled from ear to ear. He didn't bother trying to hide his emotions from his friends.

"Wow, that's...good for her. It'll be nice to see her again."

"Right?! She's so much fun! We're having a welcome back party tomorrow night when we all go to Jiro's show. You have to come!" Uraraka was bouncing in her seat now.

"Are you sure?" Shinsou asked starting to worry if he would be the only one excited to reconnect.

"Of course! Last time I visited her she mentioned how she missed you!" Uraraka said pumping her fist in the air.

Shinsou couldn't stop a huge smile forming and butterflies in his stomach.
"Really? Okay yeah. I'll be there."

Your POV

"God I wish my quirk was speed packing." You groan as you tape up another box. Being one of the top heroes city proved to be quite a time suck. You decided to make your last day a week before your big move so you would actually be able to pack. All that was left is your sound system and some of your records. You saved that for last because you had to have jams while you packed or else you would die of boredom. Stevie Knicks was blasting and you couldn't help be sing and dance along. Your jamming was interrupted by your text notification. You walked over to the kitchen island to check your phone and take another sip of your beer.

Uraraka: Hey! Guess what?! Deku and I are at dinner with Shinsou and he's coming to your welcome back party! Isn't that exciting?"

You heart leaped and butterflies filled your stomach as you smiled. It had been years since you talked to Shinsou and you missed him terribly. You hated that you guys lost touch especially since you were such good friends in school. You hugged your phone and hopped up and down with excitement. Your big black Pitbull came up and got excited and started jumping with you.

"I'm going to see Shinsou again Hades! Isn't that exciting?"

Hades tail was wagging up a storm as he celebrated with you while you texted back.

(Y/N): Really? That's so great! I can't wait to see him!

Uraraka: We're all so excited to see you! I'll call you in about an hour to go over details :)

You were already excited about the move, but now you could barely contain yourself.

————————————

(NOTES)

Hey all! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I have a lot of ideas for this story and I hope you like it!

I'll be having flashbacks of your and Shinsou's time at school together so I hope that's okay.

If you have any suggestions please let me know!
It's been a while since I've written fanfic so please be gentle with me :)