Will it work?

|jordan|

We all were dressed and had our hair perfectly done. We all looked amazing. Rylee had this dark blue dress on that stopped at her knees and had sparkles at the top. Her shoes sliver with sparkles. Grace had a red dress on that flowed down to the tip of her knees. The top had been covered with sliver and red sparkles. Her shoes, sparkly like the rest of her dress. Emily had a dark blue dress that just about reached her knees. It had sparkles all around. A sliver sparkly belt went around the middle. And her shoes black with a hint of sparkles.As for me I had a mint green strapless dress that barley reached my knees. The top was black with black sparkles. My shoes black with lace. Are hair was all curled. I'd say we looked amazing.

"You guys ready?" em asked.

"Yup." grace said popping the 'p'.

"Oh and did I mention we were taking a limo?" Em opened the front door to a limo and the Chauffeur standing holding the door open.

"You didn't have to do that em!" Rylee cheered.

"But she did so lets go!" I pushed my way threw them and put the door.

Making my way into the limo I was huge. There was food and drinks.

"I didn't order this!" Emily said.

"Compliments of mr-" the chauffeur said but was cut off by em.

"Okay thanks." Emily said turning to us.

"What was that about em?" I asked.

"What?"

"You shhing the chauffeur." I asked.

"I did not shh him." there was a long pause till the car started and the music was blasting. "lets start this party!" em cheered.

Something was up and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

-

|nash|

I was ready an so was the guys. Maybe this dinner out could help us get closer. After all, all I've been going in sleeping. We arrived at the restraint and let me tell you, it's was the most lit of thing I've ever seen, but I would have to say it looked pretty cool. We walked to the door and Taylor went first.

"Hey Nash come with the bathroom with me." Hayes said pulling me with him.

"Why can't you be a big boy and go alone?" I asked as I was dragged.

After Hayes was finished being a pain in the ass, we met up with Taylor who was waiting for us out side the door.

"Ready?" he asked leading us to our table. He lead us up spiral stairs that went on and on and on. The walls were decorated with fancy wallpaper. Something you'd see in a castle. The stairs opened up onto a balcony with two seats.

"Shit. I told them three. I'm gonna go get another chair. Be back in a sec!" Taylor headed down that long spiral of steps while Hayes just sat with me. There was a meal already set out.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I'm not sure about you but I have to take this call" Hayes took out his phone and left.

"Your phone wasn't even ringing!" I yelled before he shut the door. "And now I'm alone."

|emily|

"Were here!!!" Rylee cheered hopping out the limo.

"It's beautiful!" Jordan's eyes lit up.

"I have to make a call I'll be back."

"Girls lets go touch up!" Grace ran over to the bathroom with Rylee and Jordan not far behind.

"Hayes!" I said into the phone, "where are you we just got here." I felt a tap on my shoulder turning around I saw Hayes. "Hey!" I gave him a hug. "So where's Nash. He pointed up and I saw him standing on the balcony. "Great. Jordan's in the bathroom all we need is to get her in the room.

"Walk in say your with The Martin family and than go up the stairs to the left." Hayes directed me.

"I know what to do." I smack him playfully, "by the way you look nice." I winked than headed for the front desk. "I'm with the Martin family?" He checked something off than pointed to the stairs. I nodded than ran into Taylor.

"Hey go out front before Jordan sees you." I pushed him away than ran into Jordan, Rylee and grace.

"Hi Jordan." He waved. "I was just heading out. Try the steak it's good." He have them a quick hug and left. That was a close one.

"Okay so up the stairs to dinner." I smiled.

"It looks perfect." Jordan started running up the stairs but making sure not to fall. We stayed behind making sure she would enter the room before we did. The door locks when it's close so hopefully it closes behind her.

|jordan|

Running up the stairs looking at the walls the ceiling everything was perfect. It was like I was in a fairy tale. Reaching a door, I didn't hesitate to open. It took a big push for it to even make a crack. Opening it I looked at the distance. It was beautiful. It nothing like I've ever seen before.

"Hey dude what took so long to get a chair. I was locked up he-" they were cut off, he was cut off, Nash was cut off, by seeing me in the door way. before I could say anything, not like is was going to, I was pushed about five feet in front of me. Hearing the door slam I fell, landing on my wrist wrong I her a snap. "let me help you up." Nash ran over.

"Don't touch me." I pushed him off of me as my lip quivered. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't help but cry and hold my wrist as it just sorta hung. Standing up I went and sat down.

"Here." Nash grabbed the drink that had nothing in it but ice out it in one of those fancy napkins and placed it one my wrist.

"Ouch that hurt." I yelled, "douchebag." I whispered. As I continued to cry.

"Help let us out. Help!" Nash banged on the door but on one came.

I'm stuck on a cold balcony, with my ex-boyfriend, crying with probably a broken wrist, but the worst part was I really had to pee.

-

A/n

Emily is flirting with hayes, Taylor's not paying for the dinner, who are the martins, Jordan has a broken wrist, she's stuck on a balcony with her cheating ex-boyfriend.....what next?!!!! Keep reading. Don't forget to vote!!!!

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier