This is now.

2

Years

Later.

|jordan|

I looked at the clock. 3:45. I was woken up from a text. Picking up my phone it was Aaron.

Aaron: babe are you awake. I fucking miss you...

Jordan: I guess I am now.

Aaron: Good. So today I will be in town!

Jordan: will I be able to see you?

Aaron: I don't know will you.

Jordan: well i guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm going back to bed. Love you.

Aaron: yah yah. Love you too.

Closing my eyes I went back to bed.

-3 hours later.

Now I woke up to my alarm. It was time for the prison of the place they call school. I hit the snooze button pulling the covers over my head, hoping I would get at least five more minuets of sleep. Instead I got five seconds and a chance to be in joeys vlog.

"Good morning everyone, and today I'm going to be waking up my sister who seems to be sleeping in." he pointed the Camera on me.

"Joey... leave.... And don't let the door hit you on the way out. " I mumbled into my pillow.

"Ohh Rudeeee. Todays the last day until Christmas break! you don't wanna be late!" he cheered like a little girl.

"Okay fine I'm up. " I hoped out of bed, "now turn that thing off!" I covered the lends.

"You better hurry, before I eat all the food. " Joey skipped out the room.

I ran to my closet. I grabbed a grey sweater that said 'geek' on it, skinny jeans and a pair of uggs.

Going into the bathroom I threw my hair in a side pony tale with a Bennie. Putting mascara on I Grabbed my phone I walked down the stairs.

"Morning." I said. Seeing my mom at the stove and Joey eating all the food in sight.

"Bye guys. See you tonight." my dad headed out the door kissing the top of my head.

"Grab a plate honey." My mom said mixing the eggs in the pan.

I put some food on the plate and sat next to Joey.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked taking a bite of my toast.

"Why not," he laughed.

"Your up to something." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Why can't I be up early without anyone thinking I'm not up to something" He threw his fork on his plate in anger.

"Haha your funny. But seriously what are you doing" I finished up my food.

"Okay fine I'm meeting some one early about tonight. " Joey grabbed his keys.

"Wait for me." I ran after him, "bye mom love you. "

I hopped in the car, "who are you meeting?"

"I'll make you walk to school." He stopped the car.

"Okay sorry I asked," I threw my hands in the air to surrender because I knew he would make me walk. " But remember we have Christmas shopping after school."

But I wonder who he was meeting.

-

We arrived and I got out.

"So after school were going strait from here to the mall. I don't wanna be out all night." he headed towards a group of his friends.

"Yeah that's fi-.....hey listen ill catch up with you later." I left him and went to class.

I saw Matt. And when Matt's around Sage is around. I haven't talked to her since the accident. Or Nash. It's been tough but since I got together with Aaron and my family's back, I don't really need a best friend. Do i?

-later that day.

Joey and I have been shopping for at least five hours now. Carrying about a million bags my arms started to hurt.

"Joey my arms hurt." I sat down at a bench taking the bags off my arms revealing red marks.

"Maybe we should just go home. We could always finish shopping another day." Joey suggested.

"I just need one more gift.. how about you stay with the bags and I go look for something I'll be right back. " I headed for the store.

The last person I needed a gift for was Aaron. Looking around I was trying to think what he would like.

Standing at the clothes rack searching threw I felt someone jump on my back.

I quick pushed them off and yelled, "what the hel-.......EMILY?!" I hugged her, "I haven't seen you in forever."

"Hey what's up bitchacho?" she smirked.

"Ha. You still you that phrase?" I giggled.

"Yah. You still say 'YEET'?" she punch my shoulder.

"When I can."

"What are you doing in here?" she asked kinda shocked, even though I was the one that moved out of state.

"What am I doing here? what are you doing here?"

"Well actually I'm on tour with my boyfriend. and some shopping needed to be done. So now I'm here," she laughed.

"Really? what kinda tour?"

"I don't how to describe it, but he has a show tonight you should come."

"I would but.."

"Come on." She begged pulling the puppy eyes.

"That doesn't work on me." I looked at her, "okay fine." I gave in, "I'll text you my address and when to pick me up."

"Okay see yah bitchacho." she winked at me leaving the store.

"Whatever gaga." I laughed.

I ended up getting him some SnapBack that he wanted a while ago. Hope he likes it.

A/n.

So yah. The 'tour' is magcon but I'm not a newborn. It just was the way I need to put it in the story. And this also has been in my works for a long time before the guys left so. Yahhh. Don't forget to vote. Love you guys.

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier