Flash backs

CONTINUED FROM LAT CHAPTER.

NEXT MORNING!!

Jordan's POV.

I woke up with a bad headache. My shirt was on back words and all I had on was underwear. Looking next to me was a pillow Wall and on the other side was a shirt less Nash. Laying back on the pillow, thinking oh god did I have sex with Nash?! We're too early in the relationship to do that! we haven't even made out yet!! ugh what happened last night?!

LAST NIGHT. BACK TO WHERE NASH WAS OUT SIDE.

NASH'S POV.

I look up to see Jordan on the roof, stripping and drunk as can be. Quickly I tied thinking of a way to get her down.

"JORDAN!! GET DOWN. DON'T DO THIS!!" I yelled trying to get her attention.

"You can't make me do shit." she said slurring her words, almost falling off the roof.

"JORDAN YOUR GOING TO FALL!!" I screamed looking around for a way to get up. I noticed a ladder next to the side of the house. As fast as I could I climbed up it and covered Jordan who was only in a bra and underwear.

"Oh so you want to do that!" she winked and started laughing.

"No! we have to get you down." I know we couldn't go down the ladder, Jordan would run if I let her go.

Than out of no where some kid pushes us off the roof into the pool. Holding Jordan as tightly as I could, a sudden rush of coldness came. I let go of Jordan and came up from the water, and for that split second Jordan escaped.

Splashing the water with frustration I quickly got out and tried looking for her. Running to the back door cameron stops me.

"Dude you can't come in your all wet!" Cameron pulled me back.

"I have to find Jordan and I think she went in the house!" I stood on my tippy toes looking over cam. Noticing Jordan I pushed Cameron aside and ran after her.

JORDAN'S POV.

BACK TO THE TOP SCENE
*NEXT MORNING*

I tried remembering what happened. Nash started moving and I quickly pretended I was sleeping. I felt as if he was above me. I slightly opened my one eye to see Nash.

"Good morning beautiful!" he tried to kiss my lips but I moved my head and he landed on my cheek.

"Um Nash... why is there a pillow wall between you and me?" I pointed to the pillows.

"Don't you remember?" he asked.

I shook my head, "what happened last night?"

NASH'S POV.
BACK TO LAST NIGHT.

I've been running around trying to catch Jordan. She's literally taking everything off. I ran up stairs after her into cams room. Shutting the door behind us.

"Oh so you want some privacy?! I know where this is going! come here Nash!" she ran after me trying to get at me.

"Jordan stop! put this shirt on!" I handed her one of cams button ups.

"I'm not putting that on till you come here!" she jumped on my back starting to suck my neck till I threw her on the bed. "Nash stop denying me. I know you want me!"

I grabbed her from behind and tried getting the shirt on her. After a couple tries I had to put it on back wards.

Standing up by the door Jordan got quite.

"Nash I'm gon---" she got up and ran to the bathroom and puked.

"Okay let's go to bed." I grabbed Jordan who was now almost half asleep. I don't know how that's possible but okay. Picking her up I placed her on the bed and tucked her under the covers. I crawled in on the other side taking my shirt off that smelled like beer and everything else at this party. Even though there's still a party down stairs I think I've had enough.

*three in the morning*

I felt this warmth on my legs. Looking under the covers I see Jordan laying on me. I push her back on her side but she kept coming back. So I decided to build a pillow wall to keep her on her side and it worked pretty well.

Jordan's POV.

BACK TO THE NEXT DAY.

"Well last night was kinda crazy. I left you for a split second and than you were drunk. You wanted to jump off the roof naked into the pool. And I tried to stop you but we got pushed off. Than you got out of the pool really fast and ran off. You than tried having sex with me but instead I tried putting clothes on you. All I could get was cams button up and it on backwards. Than at three in the morning you kept throwing your self on me so I built a wall. I'm gonna go have breakfast what something?" he asked getting up.

"No I'm good." I pulled out my phone and texted Sage.

Jordan: Last night a lot of things happened and instead of Nash taking advantage of me he took care of me!

Sage: Hes a keeper than!

Please remember to vote love you guys!!