Ohh shit.

THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION ITS GOING TO SWITCH FROM LAST NIGHT TO THE PRESENT. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

|nash|

"I can't believe this happened I can't believe she's hurt. It's all my fault." I mumbled under my breath walking back and forth in the hospital waiting room.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER YOU DICK!!" Sage screamed running into the hospital yelling at me.

"It wasn't supposed to happen that way! I didn't know there was bears in the woods!" I defended myself but it wasn't any good.

I felt Sages hand slide across my face. I felt a sudden rush of pain. I didn't want any more problems so I just turned around and walked to the bathroom. At least she couldn't get in there.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back to last night

|Jordan|

Sitting in the tent I just sobbed quietly. I herd the truck start and the bear roar again. In defense I grabbed the lantern. Don't ask why it was the closet thing. Slowly I opened the tent to see a bear standing no more than four feet away. I swung the lantern behind me and amid for the bear. All I remember is knocking the bear out, than bright lights.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
|sage|

"SAGE!" Matt yelled but it was no use. I already slapped Nash. What was I supposed to do. My best friend got hit by a truck by her Supposably good boyfriend. I saw Nash's eyes get soft and he turn around and headed for the bathroom. why did I do that? "Sage what has gotten into you?!"

"I don't know." I turned and hugged Matt. It wasn't long before I lost it. I cried into his shoulder and he held me tight.

I herd an ambulance come in. They bursted threw the doors. I never thought I would see who I did on the gurney.

"Cameron?" Matt questioned.

"Are you family of his." A nurse asked us.

"Friends. Why is he here?" I in interrupted.

"I'm not sure why yet miss. But can I have you answer some questions about him."

A/n

sorry for the short chapter again. But I had to end it here. Well anyway. I wonder why cams in the hospital? how could Nash hit jordan?! Exciting chapter. DONT FORGET TO VOTE. Love you guys.

-simplygrier