Love Changes A Person

A/N: What's this? I uploaded again. Well that's a shock! Yes, this is a part 2 to the previous chapter. After receiving positive reviews, I decided to write a second part. I had just as much fun writing this one. I'd say I got a bit more creative with this part. With that being said, please enjoy the story!

"Several years have passed since the disappearance of Alex Smith. After the case went cold for well over a year, evidence has arisen that may very well indicate that Alex is dead. A body of a young man was discovered in a lake by a witness who wishes to remain anonymous. The body was in it's last stages of decay, so it was impossible to perform a DNA test. However, the physical traits of the corpse match that of Alex Smith's. The cause of death has been ruled out as accidental drowning, as no physical trauma to the body was discovered. The police department, along with the jury, have since now declared the case as solved."

With a smile on her face, Mysty turned off the TV. Finally, she was in the clear. Who would have thought that police would be so easy to trick?

"I should really thank Alex's father for volunteering to be the fake body."

She chuckled at her own joke before sitting and staring out of the window.

She took very precise precautions to make sure the law wouldn't get in the way of her process of making Alex as subservient as one could get to a person, as well as a slave to her love.

It didn't go exactly how she wanted it to happen, as she couldn't bare to hurt her precious love, but when desperate times arise, desperate measures arise along with them. Almost in a backwards way, she was grateful for the experience she went through a couple of years ago, as it provided her with the inspiration she needed, along with a helping hand, be it through questionable methods.

And from that very process, out sprouted Mysty's pride and joy, her daughter Amelia. She loved her with all her heart and would do anything to ensure her happiness. The circumstances of how she came to be were ones Mysty had little care about, all she had to do was keep her daughter indoors, in case any suspicion or slipups came to be.

However, just like her when she was younger, her little baby found a Iove of her own. From the instances that Amelia was let outside, she spotted a boy her age who seemed to be perfection in her eyes. She would beg to have more time outdoors, just so she could spy on him and admire him from afar. It disrupted the strategical system that was created by Mysty to keep her family away from the public eye due to the fact her husband had gone through great amounts of torture, just so he could show affection towards her that wasn't even there in the first place.

Normally, she would get rid of the threat immediately, and she wishes to do so with a burning desire. She observed the boy, deeming him as being just like her kidnapper, disgusting and shallow. She wanted to change her daughter's mind or purge him from existence, but she understood what her daughter was feeling, because in her twisted mind, she saw love as having to get the person you show affection towards in any way possible.

Since she was a small child, Amelia was taught everything she knew by her mother. Everything she had awareness of, how to read, how to write, the languages she spoke, etc. Her morality,  along with her view of love and the people around her, was shaped by her mother. Poor Amelia, she was raised by a cold-blooded psychopath. Mysty has full and utter control over her, just like she has control over Alex's life and the perception of his own life. His brain was rewired to fit her own narrative, so all in all, he was not the same Alex from before his capture.

As Mysty sat in thought, alone in the living room of the house she chose to move to after their forced official marriage, she began to wonder. What if she were to help her daughter get that boy? Sure, she loathes him, but she has never seen her daughter smile so much in her entire life when she would go stalk him, or mention his name even. Love does something to people, and it seems to have made her daughter become obsessive.