"Hang on." Camila said softly. She burped the little girl before putting the bottle back to her lips. She was glad to have had the experience looking after her little sister before she had her own children. However, Lauren didn't have a clue what she was doing and every time she got it wrong, she got upset even though the twins were only a few days old.

Lena, Clara, and Kara helped out as much as they could. Even Lewis tried to help every now and again, when Lena wasn't trying to get him to do his homework.

Relaxing, Charlotte closes her eyes to as she takes the last ounce.

Camila smiled down at the little girl. She couldn't keep the happiness out of her eyes.

Lena appeared in the doorway to the kitchen. She stumbled over to the sink and filled a glass with water. She yawned. She hadn't seen Camila sitting at the table with Charlotte yet.

A soft whimper escapes the baby when she realizes the bottle is empty.

Lena jumped at the sound of Charlotte's crying, spilling her water down herself. She hadn't been sleeping well since Lewis's father had called her and she'd been really jumpy ever since.

"You okay?" Camila asks softly, shifting Charlotte so she can burp her.

Lena jumped again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again and refilling her glass of water, not caring that her shirt was soaking wet.

Frowning, Camila looks at Lena. "What's on your mind?"

Lena took a sip of her water and turned on her heels. She leaned back against the counter. "Nothing." She didn't look up at Camila. She kept her eyes trained on the floor.

"It's not nothing, talk to me." Camila says softly.

Lena took a deep breath. She sat her glass of water on the counter beside herself. "He's coming... I can feel it. Lewis's father is coming." The room began spinning around her and she had to close her eyes to get it to stop but it didn't help.

Camila immediately lays Charlotte in the bassinet by the table and moved over to Lena, pulling her into her arms. "Breathe."

Lena collapsed against Camila, losing consciousness.

"Shit," Camila gently lays Lena down and rushes to get Kara.

"Huh?" Kara groaned as Camila woke her up. "What? Who?" She reached over to the bedside table and grabbed her glasses. She put them on. "What, Camila?" She whined, not noticing Lena was missing. "Ugh! It's three in the morning." She hated being woke up.

"Lena collapsed." Camila responds softly.

Kara sat up quickly. She looked beside her. Lena was gone. She went pale and got up quickly off the bed. "Where is she?" She asked immediately. "She's done this before. Her body shuts down, it can't deal with stress. The last time it happened was when Lewis was born. It nearly killed both of them."

"Kitchen, I laid her down." Camila says softly, leading her to the kitchen.

Kara nodded. She followed Camila quickly to the kitchen and fell onto the floor beside Lena. "Lena, honey, you need to wake up." She pressed the back of her hand to Lena's forehead. "She's burning up. Call an ambulance."

Nodding her head, Camila grabs her phone to call for an ambulance.

Kara rolled Lena onto her side and positioned her body in the recovery position. "Please, Lena, wake up." She begged.

After a few minutes, Lena begins coughing as she wakes up.

Kara released a relieved breath. "Don't move. An ambulance is on its way."