"I-I-um." The other girl clears her throat. '"I called but you didn't answer, so I tried text messaging and then social media but no reply." She further explains.

"I know." Calista replies. "I got all of your messages."

The girl looks away sadden. However, she tries to break the tension by saying, "Well it is good that you are back."

"Thanks." Calista replies. "I guess." She turns around and starts unpacking when she hears the girl behind her blurt.

"I missed you!"

Calista digs further into her bag. She ignores what she has heard and doesn't look at the girl who she knows is blushing.

The other girl stares at Calista back and chews on her bottom lip. She didn't understand why she was being treated this way. She plays with the end of her black hair and tries not to cry. She hated how sensitive she was. She tries another approach. "Need any help?" She asks.

"No." Calista sighs "Look, it's been a long day and." Calista watches the other girl fidget nervous. "Just give me some time to settle in."

"Yeah." The other girl replies. "Right. I should go."

Calista watches her leave out her room.

Calista was sitting on the sofa in the living room. She was currently watching TV ignoring all the real problems in the world.

"I will be fine Lola." She tells her mother best friend but Lola continues to pace back and forth. "We went over this." Calista further says turning the TV off. "You have to work and I need to stay in school. I don't blame you for any of this."

Lola nods her head. "Maybe I can stay for a couple of days."

"No, you have to board your plane Monday and your kids misses you. So leave now." Calista insist smiling. "You promised them you would be back before leaving."

"I can call-"

"No, Lola." Calista shakes her head. "I will be fine."

"Okay." Lola replies. "School Monday morning, cash on card, no boys, and-"

"Lola I know." Calista smiles.

Lola nods her head and looks around the house. "And if you cannot handle-

"I can handle staying here. A year of therapy wasn't for nothing right?"

Lola softly smiles and hugs Calista tightly, "OK. I'm going. Your brother will call you tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah. Goodbye." Calista watches Lola walk out the door. "Oh, and Lola."

"Yes."

"Thanks for everything."

"You are welcome."

Calista watches Lola walk out the door and again she is all alone.

Calista wakes up early Friday morning and puts on clothes. She wanders down the steps and almost scream when she sees a familiar girl with long dark hair in the kitchen. "Jesus. You got to stop doing that. How did you get in?" She questions narrowing her eyes looking at the girl who was cooking by the stove.

"The door was unlocked." She answers continuing to stare at the stove. "Good Morning Calista."

"Yeah, Yeah." Calista yawns. "Good Morning. Could you try calling next time?"

"You don't answer my calls remember."

Calista cringes at that comment. "Look, Eleanor I'm sorry. I needed to get away and your emails and messages were only keeping me here. Mentally. At least. My therapist said that wasn't good."