She looked confused. She didn't think that I would come to get her; and neither did I. She decided to ignore it and stood up, smiling at me.

"Elena. " she breathed, starting to walk towards me, "I'm so glad that your here. "

I stayed silent.

She took a deep, nervous breath and turned, pointing at the girl behind her.

"She needs help. She's traumatized. She was really hurt too..." She informed me, sadly.

I walked to the girl on the floor. I lifted her head up, looking at her face, examining her. Without warning, I bit into my wrist and decided to heal her with my blood. The girl's eyes went wide and she tried to scream, but I quickly shoved my wrist into her mouth. I saw her wounds disappear and I stood up, turning around.

I looked at Liv, who was staring at me. When she saw that I was about to walk away, she quickly stepped forward and furrowed her brows in confusion.

"You aren't going to compel her? " she asked me, gesturing to the girl.

I looked back at the girl who was trembling all over, shocked at what she had just witnessed. I turned back to Liv with a smirk. I noticed that she was glaring at me, harshly. It only made me smirk wider.

"Nope. " I shrugged.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Elena, she doesn't know about any of this. She has to be compelled! She doesn't deserve this. " she tried to persuade me.

I chuckled humorlessly. I stared at her for a moment. I felt myself boil with anger and hatred; everything that I had been suppressing ever since I came to Beacon Hills.

"What is it about you that makes them want you so badly? " I murmured.

I didn't think that she heard me, but she did.

"Who? " she furrowed her brows, "Elena, what are you talking about? " she asked in confusion throwing her hands in the air.

"Why do they want you?! " I asked her angrily. "

She jumped a bit at my tone. I realized that I probably sounded like a crazy person, but I didn't care right now.

She gulped nervously, "I don't understand. " she said quietly.

I paced in the road throwing my arms around dramatically. I was breathing heavily and screamed.

"Damon! Stefan! Caroline! Bonnie! Matt! Jeremy! Katherine! Oh my god.....even Katherine! "I spun around on my heel to face her, "They all think that you're so perfect! " I yelled angrily with tears streaming down my face.

She looked at me with sympathy. She remained silent, just staring at me.

After a bit, she swallowed thickly and took a step forward. She kept watching me and eventually took a deep breath. She looked me in my eyes.

"Elena....I'm so sorry that you feel that way. I really didn't want to hurt you. " she apologised.

She looked at the ground for a moment before looking back into my eyes and took a step forward. We were now only a few feet apart.