0 5

warning,comment!:)

taehyung cried out as he felt jeongguk's finger push against his prostate,it should have felt good ,but he found himself begging for jeongguk to stop for the nth time.

"d-addy please stop,h-hurts,"he whimpered,jeongguk scoffing."taehyung, didn't you want to play?"

taehyung immediately shook his head," taetae doesn't want to p-play anymore, daddy..p-princess doesn't."he sobbed, back arching aa he moaned in pain when another finger entered him."daddy please."

jeongguk groaned when taehyung started crying,and he pulled his fingers out."so you want me to do you raw?"he snapped.

taehyung shook his head in relief and frantic.tears streamed down his cheeks.

"w-what did baby do wrong,d-daddy..?"he cried,taking his legs between arms in slight fear and caution."t-taetae's sowwy,he's sowwy..!"

jeongguk groaned,"stop whining,tae."he lifted his hand to comb through his hair,but taehyung thought something else and he flinched.

immediately he started crying." sorry,i'm sorry,,"

he felt a slap really come,and before he knew it he was a sobbing mess,his cheek feeling like it was burning.

"god,can you just shut up,tae?!"jeongguk yelled,gritting his teeth as he put his pants back on,and opening the door."just- don't you dare tell anyone about this tae."

"i- i still love you."

he muttered,cringing at his lie.

but he knew taehyung had a paper heart,it was oh-so-fragile,but could be mended back just as quickly.

he smirked before leaving.

---

taehyung cried till he had no more tears to.

what had he done wrong?

did i not love daddy enough?did he get tired of me?

he sniffled and put his oversized hoodie on, not bothering to put on his pants as it hurt too much.

then he just laid there,hoping to soon fall asleep and wake up better.

---

jeongguk was gone.

he wasn't even there when taehyung woke up the next morning,littler than ever.it seemed that everytime he cried himself to sleep,he became littler.

he estimated himself to be two or so,and all he wanted was to cuddle into jeongguk's embrace.