School.

She hates it. With a passion.

Alisha Storms was never popular or outrageously beautiful. She kept to herself and was pretty in a normal sort of way. The other kids in her high school called her "that weird emo chick" and bullied her constantly. All accept for her best friend Sarah parks.

Sarah was a beautiful blonde girl with a pink strip in her bangs that lay perfectly on her cheek. She had that perfect model body with a thin waist and a large bust. Her ass was perfect too. The only thing not perfect about her was her new found love of cocaine. Alisha had never liked anyone who did drugs but she couldn't hate Sarah. Sarah was not just her only friend, but her crush as well.

One day while sitting in chemistry class catching paper balls with the back of her head (Thanks to the cheer leading captain) the classroom door opened and a plain looking skinny girl walked in.

"Hi, I'm Carey, uhm, I think this is my class."

She spoke to the teacher about her schedule for a moment then took the seat right next to Alisha. As she started to unpack her books Alisha glanced tward her calf muscle that was exposed due to the knee length shorts she was wearing. From her ankle to the back of her knee was a snake tattoo done in exquisite detail. The snake had a large open mouth and seemed to jump off her leg.

"nice tat" Alisha said.

"Oh, thanks."

Just then a douchey looking jock jumped between them, blocking Alisha from talking to her.

"Don't talk to crummy little bitches like that babe. you should come sit at the back with me and we can talk about going out later. You like movies right?"

Crummy little bitch. yeah. that was going to be on Alisha's mind when she goes digging for her razor at home tonight.

Carey giggled then picked up her books like she was going to follow him but just before she was fully standing she dropped her books right on the jock boy's toes. It was obviously not an accident.

"Oops, silly me. I guess those books are just to heavy to carry back there. I think it would be easier if I just stayed here. besides, I was just starting to make friends with a 'crummy little bitch'"

"Stupid cunt" The jock said as he hobbled back to his seat.

Carey sat back down and proceeded as if nothing happened. When the bell rang they both gathered their stuff and headed for the door.

"Can you help me find my next class?"

"Sure" Alisha said as they headed off to the science wing.

The whole way there the two talked about the school and the teachers. When they arrived at the classroom Carey looked at Alisha with a worrying eye.

"Hey, don't let assholes like that guy earlier get to you. You're better than them. You've got ten times the potential of Mr. Muscle Brains."

"Thanks"

As Alisha started to walk away Carey yelled for her to wait a second. She scribbled
her number down and shoved it into Alisha's pocket

"In case you ever need to talk."

After school Alisha and Sarah met up at the usual spot behind the gym building to walk home. Sarah run up with an unusual among of excitement.

"OK, Saturday night you're coming to my house at 6 so we can get ready for a party! And don't say no cause I'm not giving you a choice. You need to get out more. Maybe we can find you a hottie girlfriend to spend the night with."

Alisha really didn't like parties but couldn't argue with Sarah after that.

"Will there be drugs there?" Alisha asked knowing that drugs would be the only reason she would be this excited over a party.

"Well, yeah, but no one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. You can just get drunk and pass out in my back seat and I'll tuck you in at home nice and safe. I promise. Unless you do go home with someone else"

So the plan was set. The party was a girls house who went to another school so there shouldn't be too many assholes from school to mess with her, and the girl who was throwing the party was bi so there was a small possibility that Alisha could meet some girls. Not that it mattered because none of them could surpass the perfection of Sarah.

Alisha walked home from Sarah's after watching some crappy chick flick on TV and munching out on her moms homemade nacho supreme thinking about how she was going to make it through a party if Sarah was completely coked out. But she wasn't too worried because the party wasn't too far from her cousins house and her cousin was 23 and quite the partier himself. If it came down to it she would just walk Sarah there and stay the night till she sobered up.

As Alisha opened the door to her small rinky-dink home the usual was going on.

hi guys. please leave all the feedback you can on here. I can take critics but don't be mean about it lol hope you enjoy!!