Decisions

Alisha was confused and scared. How could she be seeing this. This can't be real.

"Wait where am I? Why am I here?"

Yerac open his mouth to speak but before his loud voice could escape his serpant mouth Haras quickly answered.

"You're within the depths of your self. You've been sent here to find understanding."

"But why? Have I done something wrong?" Alisha asked timidly as the sight of everything around her began to scare her

"That is for you to decide." Haras explained as he slowly walked forward and lay down next to her in the grass.

"But your time is limited. If you do not chose your path you will find yourself trapped her forever."

Alisha realized she had to decide who to trust. Looking at Yerac she could sense a bit of truth in his eyes but the sight of him was frightening. Haras on the other hand seemed more beautiful and pleasant but lacked something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Don't be deceived by visuals" Yerac stated as if he had read her mind. This put her off about him even more.

"I would like to go down that path." Alisha said pointing to the beautiful road to the right. "It seems to be the easiest way and looks like a shorter path to the light."

"FOOL" shouted Yerac as he slipped backward into the brush

"Pay him no mind child. He only wishes to lure you to your death. He can not be trusted." Haras stood up and turned his side toward Alisha "climb on my back and I shall carry you to the exit."

Alisha climbed aboard the back of the beast using the boulder as a lift to reach his height. Once she was salfely on his back Haras started walking down the beautiful path toward the light.

Alisha glaced back to see the serpant glaring at her as he dangled from the tree tops. She shook his head and disappeared into the tree tops

Alisha couldn't help but wonder if she had made the right decision as she looked around at the beautiful flowers lining the path around her.