Chapter 12.

" What are you talking about?" Wow, I'm not stuttering, this is new.

" I'm talking about the fact that you and Keith got married, just a little over two years in a private ceremony, yet here you are alone, while your husband ------------"

"Please stop." I say, holding up my hand to stop him, before walking past him.

How does he know all this? It doesn't make any sense. Keith made sure that it was a private ceremony, well with a few staff and all.

Wait a minute.

I spin around and take a long hard look at London, scrolling my mind for anything. When I do come up with something, my eyes widen a bit in realization of how he got to know all this.

"You were there." I murmur.

" I was there." He confirms, nodding.

Oh my gosh.

" I need to sit down." I say, more to myself.

Finally taking a seat on the couch, he follows suit, next to me.

"How did you remember me?" I ask, looking at him where his eyes are already on me.

"How could I not remember the girl who almost passed out on me, at the day of her wedding. Not to mention how innocent you were, standing beside him. Well you still are."

"Well, I've grown up from then."

"You might have, but that innocence is still there." He argues.

London was one of the waiters at my wedding, I remember being left alone in my dressing room, I had no one with me to get me through the biggest decision and day, in my life. Yes, Keith's mom gave me a few words of appreciation and good luck, but my mother wasn't there. No friend of mine was there.

I started panicking a bit, but even then I was determined to go through with it, all I could think of was Keith and his mom. I couldn't disappoint them.

Just as I was walking out the door, there I was clutching it with all my strength, as dizziness took over. At that moment, London appeared like an Angel and  he helped me with my panic and stayed with me, till I was alright. He never asked any questions, he just spoke to me like we knew each other and before I knew it,  I was walking down the aisle in no time.

I never saw him again after he served our table. He just disappeared. Besides, I had no time to look for him further.

"Thank you." I say, eyes on my lap.

"For what?" Looking up at his face, I see confusion.

"For helping me through my panic and all. Without you, I wouldn't have walked down the aisle."

"I couldn't let you go through it alone."

" Do you always do this, help all panicking brides before they walk down the aisle?"

"Yeah, if they are cute." He shrugs his shoulders and I frown at him.

" I'm kidding. It was my first time, I know it wasn't entirely my business but I had to do something, " he says, rubbing his neck, laughing that awkward laugh.

I offer a small smile.

"So, I won't ask how everything has been, since you're here and he's there with -----------"

"Can we please not get into it, maybe go for the neighbourly chats." I say pleading with my eyes.

"So, new neighbour, how's your new home?" My body relaxes and I'm thankful for him doing this.