The girls smirked at the pink faced girl in front of them while Hanako giggled and ran around Yuna. "That seems like fun!" the tiny girl exclaimed.

"Let's just move onto the next room.." Yuna mumbled, tint of blush getting darker.

"Psy, please check the tea pot," Yuna asked, showing the piano room.

Psy nodded and flew off to the kitchen. Abend's card began to flash in the girl's left pocket of her baggy capris. Yuna saw the glow and placed a hand over the pocket.

"In a bit, Abend," she told the card as the flashing glows died down.

"Your piano room seems empty, yo," Tetsuya pointed out.

"I set the other instruments in that corner over there and there's really not much to put here. Usually play them when I'm bored or thinking of some music," Yuna said, pointing a thumb over to the corner where Kiri stood.

Tetsuya looked over as he lifted the piano covers and pressed some of the keys. "How do you even play this thing?" he randomly asked.

"Like this," the girl said, grabbing his hands and positioning it.

Yuna looked at the boy as he curiously looked at her. "Try pressing a key with one of your fingers and moving your hands around."

Tetsuya looked back down at the piano and began to press random notes. "Interesting.."

Baku cringed at the randomly played notes and turned over to the boy. "Dude, stop. It sounds horrible being pressed randomly," he said, trying his best not to scold the young rapper.

"Sorry, man. It's just that I never played the piano before," he said with a small shrug.

Hisako picked up the guitar and bass cases and went over to where Yuna was standing. The girl was staring at the piano lifelessly; leaning onto the wall and watching Tetsuya continue pressing random keys.

'Every note played on this piano; off tuned or not, skilled player or total beginner, will always sound out beautifully if and only if you truly love and live in the life of music.' The young girl looked up from the piano and at her mom. 'What if the person does love music, but doesn't live in that kind of world?' The woman stared at the little aqua green haired girl. 'That's a good question, but you see, there is no such person.'

'No such person... Yeah right.. There's one standing next to the piano right here,' Yuna thought, looking at the instrument harder.

"Hey, Yuna, want to play these instruments downstairs?"

Yuna snapped out of her thoughts and looked over at the girl who called her."Oh, sure. I need to let Abend out of its card soon, so let's head down," she answered, looking over at Tetsuya.

Yuna walked over to the piano and pressed a few keys for a second, then playing a few measures of 'Cursed Shinshu Field' for the boy to see.

"Just relax and move your hands and fingers smoothly like this," she told the boy with a small smile.

Tetsuya watched the idol's hand move gracefully around the instrument's keys, mouth spread into a wide smile.

"Yuna-senpai sure looks really peaceful and happy when she's dealing with music," Kuguru said to Noboru with Gao and Baku listening intently to the melody. Natsumi nodded her head as Hanako swayed side to side on her feet.

"It's as if she's in her own world where only music exists and nothing else," Kiri added as he walked over to the others.

Tasuku stood before the door as Jack returned to his card. The boy looked at his phone for a bit, deciding whether to tell the girl that he came or not. Deciding against it, Tasuku slipped his phone back into his pocket and knocked. There was no answer, so Tasuku opened the door and let himself in, seeing Psy near the table and hearing the piano ring in the house.