Chapter 14

"....."

Tasuku paced around in front of the house as Jack waited impatiently with the boy.

"Just ring the doorbell already....." the dragon groaned.

"...."

Tasuku didn't hear the dragon and continued to pace around in deep thought. Jack sighed and pressed the doorbell for his buddy, causing him to snap out of his thoughts and panic.

"J-Jack! I'm not readyyyy!" he exclaimed.

Jack snickered at the boy and looked away. "... Looks like she's not here?"

Tasuku mentally face palmed himself as he turned around and flew off. "She probably left already then," he told the dragon.

"He's gone now. I did tell you that you should've left early," Psy told his buddy.

"Righttttttt... Let's just go and visit the Elementary side of school..." Yuna sighed and stood up from where she sat.

'Buddy skill on!'

The girl opened the front door and looked around at her surroundings making sure her friend was nowhere to be seen.

"I wonder...." Kuguru said.

"Wonder what?" Gao asked curiously.

"Why the singer is coming today!"

"Oh right... I totally forgot about that," Baku and Gao said in unison.

"I've never seen the singer before! Did you? Is she nice?" Hanako asked excitedly. Everyone smiled at the little girl's question and just nodded.

"Please, I don't think any of them actually talked to her."

Looking over at the owner of the voice, Noboru flashed a smug look to the group.

"Oh hey, kitten shirt," Hanako said.

"IT'S NOT A KITTEN! IT'S A TIGERR!" the boy claimed as he flashed his shirt at the younger girl.

"Fighting about the shirt design again?"

The elementary students looked over to see Yuna land directly behind their group.

"Senpai!" Hana exclaimed. The little girl ran over to the middle school student with her arms opened up.

"Hello, Hana!" Yuna said, bending down to hug the girl.

"Eehhh.." Noboru let out, sticking out his tongue. Hana gave a glare to the older boy as Yuna laughed at the two.

"So, what's up?"

Kuguru smiled at the older girl and answered, "We were talking about the singer, Kotone."

Yuna flinched at the name of her other self.

"I see," she said, sounding as normal as possible. "She's coming today, isn't she?" Yuna asked awkwardly.

Noboru mentally face palmed himself as he shook his head with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah!" Gao said.

Yuna checked her phone for the time and looked up to see the golden green eyes that belonged to Noboru.

"I should get to class now. Bye, guys!"

"Oh, Yuna-senpai! Would you like to come over to my house today?" Gao asked.

'I don't think I'll be busy today....' the girl thought. "Sure, why not?"

Hana jumped around happily. "Yay! You're coming over again!"

Yuna giggled at the little girl and waved at the elementary students as she left for class.