Chapter 3

"Looking forward to meet the police force?" Tasuku asked excitedly.

Yuna laughed involuntarily at how happy he is about all of this. "Yeah I am. How are the people like?"

Tasuku smiled brightly at Yuna and immediately grabbed her hand, running down the hall.

"Whaa!"

"Hahaha! You'll see the other police I work with and the commander soon!"

"Warn me before you start running, please?" Yuna exclaimed in surprise.

"Or you could always try to be ready and start running at a random time with me!" Tasuku claimed out of sheer joy.

"Ah! There's the room!"

Finally slowing down to a stop, the two quickly caught their breaths and entered the room with wide grins plastered onto their faces.

"Hello again, Tasuku! And who is this?" a man in his mid 20's who was also wearing a buddy police uniform asked. His brown hair was all spiked up as it slightly leaned to the right and he had greenish-bronze eyes.

"Hi, Mr. Takihara. This is the visitor I brought in today! She's a friends of mine." Tasuku said.

"So this is her?" another man asked.

Yuna looked over to see a short man clad in a white suit with blue cuffs and collars and yellow hems and shard shaped buttons, matching along with a pair of green pants and brown shoes. The man wore round glasses and had his black hair slick backwards.

'He must be Commander I, after all he is... wearing a red cape...' Yuna thought to herself.

"Yes, sir this is the one I invited," Tasuku stated calmly.

"Hello, my name is Suzuki Yuna."

"Ahh, yes, the one we've been expecting! Suzuki! Hello there! As you may know, I'm Commander I."

He stuck out his hand as Yuna hesitantly shook it.

"That man over there, who is giving Tasuku his new uniform, is Takihara Tsurugi."

Yuna looked over to where Takihara and Tasuku were standing. Within an earshot, she could hear the conversation the two guys were having.

"Okay now, Tasuku. This uniform is the smallest one I can find, so you'll have to wait until you grow into it okay? Remember, it's a one piece uniform, so it might feel uncomfortable at first because you have to wear your underwear or boxers or whatever you're wearing without any other pants over it. If you do wear anything over your boxers, it'll feel weird and make your clothes feel tighter. Some of these black shirts are sleeveless and those are for the summer and spring, okay? Careful with your shoulder guards and always put them over this orange vest. Don't drop the badge and your gloves now! Oh, and here are your shoes."

Tasuku stood there blushing madly and facepalmed himself at what Takihara just said.

"Please don't speak of my underwear again.... I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself and figure things out."

"Said the 5th grader."

"Don't narrate me, please."

Yuna blushed furiously at what she had just heard. Boxers. Underwear. Whatever you're wearing. Basically, that meant he was only wearing a shirt and his underwear if he didn't have the uniform on.

"....h-ha...HAAAAAA?!"

Tasuku quickly looked over and noticed that Yuna heard everything that was going on between the two. His blush started to grow a deeper shade of red.