Yuna giggled at Noboru's reaction and nodded. "Course, course," she said, ruffling his hair.

"Well then, let's all go!" Hisako announced.

Yuna's phone began to vibrate in her pocket since she was about to leave school early. "Oh, um, excuse me for a bit.." she said sheepishly.

"Hello?"

'Yuna, are you on your way yet?' Akira asked the girl.

"Yes, yes I'm coming..." she answered back. "The tournament just ended, so I had to go get my belongings too you know."

The entire group stared at Yuna curiously as she continued to talk.

'I got the instruments for your duet down!' Daisuke yelled from a distant.

"Akira, is this on speaker or..."

'Nope. I know what you're going to say and I'll tell him,' he interrupted.

"Thanks. Well, I'll see you soon. Bye, guys," Yuna said.

"Was it your manager?" Natsumi piped in.

"Mhm. I need to get to work now. I mean we can pretty much leave at anytime," Yuna said with a shrug.

"True, we can leave anytime at this point since there's no other match today..." Kiri trailed off.

"Can we come too then?" Kuguru asked excitedly.

"A-ah... Err... S-sure?" Yuna asked instead of said.

"Yeah!" the hyperactive ones said, jumping around.

"U-um... A-Akira...." Yuna began as she poked her head through the door.

"Yuna? What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"My friends wanted to come today so....." Yuna said as she stepped inside and opened the door fully.

"O-oh.. Oh dear, hmm. What should we do, Daisuke?" he asked his twin.

"... C-come in! Do relax while she's working!" he exclaimed with hesitation.

"Duuude, they look.. identical!" Tetsuya said as he pointed at the two.

Yuna took off her brief disguise and sighed tiredly.

"That's because they're twin brothers," she told the boy, pushing his hand down.

"Remember, it's rude to point!" Natsumi said as she pointed up to the ceiling.

"Daisuke, I might do a duet soon with Hisako, the girl with the blond hair and blue stripe at her bangs," Yuna said as she grabbed her headphones. "Show me the music you finished?"

Daisuke smiled and nodded, walking over to where she was. "As usual, change anything you like. Did you finish writing the lyrics?" he asked.

Yuna shook her head and pulled it out. "I have it right here. I can just add in some words here along the way, but since it's a duet you're going to need to play this a few times," she told the teen as she motioned the group to come inside and get comfy.

"Fine with me," he said.

"Hmm... Okay go ahead."

Daisuke played the music he worked so hard on, taking about half a week to finish with not much sleep.

Toki no yurikago de

Tsumetai yume o miru

Kimi ga utatte kureta

Yasashii yasashii komoriuta

Kimi ga nozonda no wa?

Ore ga nozomu no wa

Erabareshi koe wa

Mayoi, urei

Utau

Kanashimi o kurushimi o

Mukuwarezu ni kimi wa kuchiteiku no?

Sukuitai, tada kimi dake o

Omoi wa majiwaranai

Inochi o kono te de subete, owarasetai

Aa todokanai

Negai wa munashisa dake o nokoshite

Hajimaru

Naze? Subete ubaware

Itami, kurushimi, seowasarete mo...

Aragaenai sadame o

Subete ima, tokihanatsu

Yuna continued where she left off with the main lyrics and began fitting it in with the song she was listening through her headphones, giving the lyrics sheet to Daisuke to write down the rest of the song for her.

Kimi ga nozonda no wa?

Ore ga nozonda no wa...naze?

Oitsuzuketa no wa yasashii egao

Sore dake na no ni

Zetsubou o, kibou ni kaete

Sakebi tsuzukete horobiru sadame nara

Semete ima, tomurai no

Uta yo hibike

Noboru smiled warmly as he closed his eyes and allowed Yuna's voice fill in the empty spaces of the room.

Meguri meguru sekai ni yasuragi to shukufuku o

Hikari o, sadame o, yami o, tokihanate

Owaranai zetsubou o

"She's really good at singing... I wonder how it's like to work with her in general.." Gao whispered. Baku nodded as he continued to listen to the song.

Mukuwarezu ni kimi wa kuchiteiku no?

Semete ima, tomurai no

Uta yo hibike

Kimi ga nozonda no wa...

Ore ga nozonda no wa...

Nokosareta koe wa nageki

Kimi o omoi nagara

Hitori, kimi no tame ni utau

"This must be the song she's writing for our duet Hisako said excitedly to Natsumi, who smiled brightly at the girl.

Inochi o kono te de subete, nemurasetara

Aa, kuchiteiku

Kono mi wa kimi to nara dokomade demo...

Hajimaru koe subete kanaete

Hokorobi, chiriyuku kono mi to tomo ni

Aragaenai sadame o

Subete ima, tokihanachi

Hikari no soko ni, nemure

Yuna looked at the lyrics sheet and smiled approvingly. "Great, now we need the second voice," she said, looking at the last few words she wrote for the treble clef voice.