🌸 3 🌸

Reborn sat next to his sister's bedside gently running his hand down her arm. 24 hours that's how long she's been asleep without waking up at all. It worried the World's Greatest Hitman more than he liked to admit that his little sorellina wasn't waking up. Leon licked his masters cheek in comfort before scurrying down Reborn's arm towards the girl and nudged her face in an attempt to wake her up. Making a small sound of displeasure he went back to his master. "She'll wake up, Leon. Just give her a chance." Reborn stated softly trying to keep the wory from his voice but how was he supposed to when his Flames Harmonised with his sister's, thus creating a Guardians bond. Tsuna walked into the room holding a piece of paper in his hands. "Reborn, you might want to read this." He said handing Reborn the letter.

To whomever this may concern

Hello, I am Albus Dumbledore and I would please like to ask that you return Miss Natalia Potter to her relatives without complaint.

If you fail to do this you may find yourselves in an unpleasant situation concerning the matter at hand for you are not her Guardian and therefore have no authority over Miss Potter.

Yours sincerely
Supreme Mugwump and Chief Warlock of Wizgamot.
Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore

Reborn snarled and lit the paper up with his Flames. "Also..." Tsuna handed him a another piece of paper. He took it and read the contents only to swear up a storm.

Blood test
Name: Natalia Diamante Potter
Age: 11
Date of Birth: 31st of July
Siblings: Renato 'Reborn' Blaise Sinclair
Parents: Lillian Marie Sinclair Evans (mother) James Potter (father)

Bloodrelations
Tsunayoshi Sawada: 37%
Nana Sawada neé Naramaka: None
Iemitsu Sawada: 56%

"Shit!" Reborn said pulling hand through his hair. "She's going to be showered with affection by everyone?" He said or more like questioned. Tsuna nodded determinedly. "Yes. Everyone is eager to get to meet her, well except Ryohei. He was there with her when she first woke up." Reborn nodded curtly and went back to running his hand down his sorellina's arm. Tsuna's eyes widened in realisation. "You Harmonised with her." He breathed in awe. Reborn stared at Tsuna blankly. "So what if I have." He said his voice taking a dangerous tone. Tsuna threw his hands in the air and backed away slowly. "Nothing, nothing." He said turning around and walking out the door. "Please wake up, mio cielo." Reborn said softly.

******************

Natalia battled to open her eyes, even if it was just for a second. "Please wake up, mio cielo." She frowned who was that? Wasn't she awake? "Natalia..." She frowned when she heard a voice. A blurry figure started forming in front of her taking the shape of a woman with red hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. "Oh my little angelo. I am so sorry you had to go through all that to get were you are now." She said softly brushing a strand of hair out of Natalia's face. "Mama?" She asked softly. The woman nodded softly. Natalia. "Trust your big brother, princepessa. And stay away from Dumbledore!" Her mother said softly fading away. "MAMA!" Natalia yelled reaching for her. "Stay safe, mio Angelo. Trust the young lion." She said before fading completely.

*******************

Natalia opened her eyes slowly trying to get used to the white of the room, something she didn't do earlier. "Your awake?" A deep masculine voice said next to her. She turned her head to the side and stared. In front of her stood a man at the size of 6'7 wearing an expensive black suit, yellow silk shirt and fedora. On the fedora sat a green lizard staring at her with unblinking yellow eyes. "Uhm..." She began softly shrinking back into the bed in an effort to make her seem like a smaller target. "Hey...hey... No need for that no one's gonna hurt you, your safe. I promise." He said softly holding his hands up in a non threatening way. Natalia looked at the unfamiliar yet familiar man before asking timidly. "Do I know you?"

The man smirked at her. "I sure do hope so, mio cielo. We share the same mother after all, sorellina." Reborn joked as Natalia stared at him with her big green eyes filled with hope. "My name is Renato Sinclair but everyone calls me Reborn and I'm your grande Fratello it means big brother." He said before catching the flying projectile named Natalia. Reborn stood shocked for a second before hugging her tightly as she cried. "Shh... calmati sorellina. Il grande fratello ti ha preso." He rubbed circles on her back as she slowly calmed down

A\N
Sorellina- little sister
Grande Fratello- big brother
Calmati sorellina- calm down little sister
Il grande fratello ti ha preso- big brother's got you
Mio angelo- my angel
P

rincepessa- princess