"Yo, nice meeting you, dawg!" Tetsuya pointed at the older girl.

"D-dawg..?" Hisako looked at the boy oddly.

"Hey, Yuna..?" Tasuku started, setting down his empty container.

"What is it?" Yuna asked without taking her eyes off the notes.

The chattering between the other students cut between the silence of the two students. "You already ate MY food! This is Yuna-senpai's!" Gao claimed, keeping the food away from Baku and Drum.

"Just give them a piece, Gao" Yuna giggled.

Gao mumbled out complaints as everyone took a piece of Yuna's lunch. Tasuku smiled at the focused girl and looked up into the sky.

"S-sorry.. About yesterday I mean.."

Yuna stiffened up her body once he mentioned the incident, having a sudden flashback.

'I like you okay? Please, just think about it...'

Yuna gripped her pencil tighter remembering how desperate he looked. "N-no, it's fine.." she choked out.

"Thanks for the food!" Gao said, handing back the half-eaten lunch. Yuna's head shot up to looked at the boy who gave himself the title 'Mighty Sun Fighter'.

"You're welcome," Yuna said, putting on a smile.

The girl continued rushing through the notes after she set her lunch down, leaving Tasuku's concern for her to rise.

"Are you not going to eat?" the boy asked.

"I'll eat once I finish.." Yuna mumbled with concentration.

Tasuku frowned at her answer. "And if you don't finish in time?" Tasuku asked, leaning over and grabbing her lunch.

"I'll eat afterschool.." she mumbled once again.

Tasuku sighed and picked up his chopsticks. "Yuna."

The girl mentally sighed at the boy, still scribbling down the notes. "Yes, Tasuku-kun?"

The boy picked up some of the Yuna's food and set her lunch container down, readying it to give to the focused girl.

"Face me really quick," he told her.

"Eh..? What for?" Yuna asked as she slowly turned her head, still keeping her sight on the notes.

Tasuku shook his head and took hold of the girl's chin, opening her mouth for her and feeding her. Yuna's eyes shot over to Tasuku, wide open. Hisako caught the two over in their little corner and smiled, leaving them be.

'I better not bother them..' the blond haired girl thought.

"...?!"

"Just eat. I'll be here feeding you while you take notes," Tasuku said, smiling and picking up the container again.

Yuna looked away and allowed her hair to cover up her face. "And if I refuse to eat...?"

Tasuku blinked a few times and smirked. "Who knows? I'll force feed you, if you know what I mean.." he whispered, sending shivers to Yuna's spine.

"Would you like to come over to my house today?" Gao asked Hisako and Tasuku.

"I don't know if I'm able to go. I have work today right after school...." Tasuku reminded the boy.

"My friends are busy today, so no work for me," Hisako replied right after.

"I already finished my work for the day," Yuna said, waving off the thought.