"So, are you going to make us walk to the office and ask to get you out of class or something?" Akira asked.

Noboru sat next to Yuna, listening intently to the conversation.

"I don't mind. Just as long no one in school knows. Just tell the principle about what is going on so he doesn't blurt anything out," Yuna said straightly.

"Alright then. We'll do just that."

Daisuke looked over to the group and walked over to them. "Are you going to wear your school uniform or your costume?" he asked curiously.

"Hmm.... How about both? Hahahaha! Just kidding!" Yuna joked.

"I think I'll wear my uniform. Don't forget the makeup remover though."

Noboru looked at Yuna confused with a face that asked 'why?' Yuna looked at the boy and winked mouthing out the words 'I'll tell you later.'

"Right, we'll get everything packed before you know it," Emiko said, finally butting in.

"Thanks. Now, can I go? You called me back for no reason since this is something we can discuss on the phone," Yuna said, crossing her arms.

"Right, sorry about that! You can go home and rest now. Daisuke just finished listening to the recording of your new song you wrote, just to let you know," Akira said.

"Alright. Thank you, guys. Let's go, Noboru."

The two stood up as Yuna led the way, waving bye to the group.

"Umm.. Sorry for the trouble," Noboru apologized, bowing to the managers and composer and running to catch up to Yuna.

"So, kid, did you cause any trouble to Yuna here?" Psy asked, appearing out of his card between the two.

"WHA!"

Noburu jumped back a few inches away from the dragon, almost falling backwards. Yuna took a hold onto the boy's hand and pulled him before he toppled over. The girl sighed and grabbed her dragon holding him in place.

"Thanks.." Noboru huffed.

"Not a problem. Psy, don't be rude. There was no trouble at all," Yuna scolded the dragon. "So, where's your buddy?"

Noboru looked at the girl for a second and then answered. "I think El Quixote wandered off around the city again. Oh, well."

The girl smiled and looked over to the path they took. "I plan to show myself to the crowd tomorrow at school if you were wondering. I believe people will be recording it and the news reporter will come. Hopefully, I'll still be Yuna in life and Kotone on stage...." Yuna said with hope written on her face.

"I see... And what happened with your arm anyways?" Noboru asked questioningly.

"Oh, that. Hana almost fell out of a tree and I jumped in to catch her before she landed. I have a huge gash on my left arm that is still healing from being cut by a... sharp rock.." Yuna said embarrassed.

"OH, OW.... NOW THAT SOUNDS PAINFUL." Yuna laughed at Noboru's reaction and looked at the boy.

"Say.... Would you like to come over to my house, Noboru?" Yuna decided to offer.

"... S-sure.."

Noboru stared at the girl's house in awe as he entered through the door. "This place is pretty big..." he noted.

"Haha! Make yourself at home!" the girl laughed.

"I'm going to go check the news for the day....." her buddy said.