"Hmm?"

Yuna looked around to avoid eye contacts with the older girl. "D-do you have a secret that you want to... you know.... want to tell people or a certain someone, but at the same time you don't?"

Stella paused for a bit and then continued wrapping up Yuna's arm. "Is this about Tasuku or.....?" Her smile started to widen into a grin.

"Sort of...? It's not only about Tasuku-kun," Yuna said puffing up her red cheeks.

"You're blushingggg~! Hahaha! That's so cuteeee~!" she cooed.

"Stella! It's not what you think! I swear!"

"Right.. Anyways, yes I did have a secret, but I got it out of myself afterwards. Why?" Stella asked curiously. "You're hiding something from us? Would you like to tell me?"

Yuna looked over at Stella worryingly. "Ummmmm.... I kind of have a job..... It wasn't my choice though; I was sort of forced into it...." Yuna spoke quietly so only the two of them could hear.

"Uhuh.... I don't see why that's so bad... what kind of job is it?" Stella asked, finishing up with the bandages.

"... I'm an idol..... And I find it nerve wrecking.. I don't want to have a crowd around me at school every day or have people think of me differently and I also have a concert debut today." Yuna started to feel nervous again.

"Okay, Yuna. Calm down and take a deep breath. I understand that you're scared of the crowd and how people would think differently of you, but you'll get use to it. You are going to tell Tasuku, right? I don't think he'll like this reason of yours if you keep it away for too long. It is quite unreasonable to hide this." Stella smiled a knowing smile at the girl, allowing her to calm down a bit.

"Yeah, you're right. I am being unreasonable, aren't I..?" she said as she chuckled a bit. "Thanks for listening, Stella. I feel a bit better."

Stella nodded. As she opened her mouth to day something a muffled voice cut right into the silent room.

'MR. TAKIHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY SHIRTTTTTT?!'

As the two stared at the door weirdly, Yuna started to giggle followed by Stella's giggle.

"You should go visit him now, you're all done. I'm guessing that he ran into base."

"Alright. Thanks again, Stella," Yuna said, calming down from her giggle fit.

Walking with Psy into base, Yuna checked her phone one last time to see a text on her screen.

'Be ready to face a news reporter today, Yuna. She might start asking you questions today. After all you are a new singer. -Daisuke'

Sighing at the text she gave him a reply. 'Great. Yeah, sure.'

Yuna entered the room and as she closed the cover of her phone's case and slid it into her pocket. Looking up from where she was, she saw Takihara looking away, whistling and Commander I looking at the big screen, ignoring them and Tasuku stood frozen in his position, shirtless while his one piece uniform was tied at his waist.

"I have such bad timing with this..." Yuna said, blushing mad as her golden eyes widen.

"Actually, no! Your timing is always on the spot!" Takihara said grinning deviously.

"A-AHHHH S-SORRY! J-JUST A SECOND!" Tasuku stuttered. "GIVE ME MY SHIRT AND VEST ALREADY!"

Tasuku reached desperately to grab the upper half of his clothes from Takihara, who just held it up high in the air.