Chapter 10

Sean's POV

What the hell is going on , I wake up to find my pack is working perfectly fine without me and that my mate , a serial killer is being loved like a cuddly toy even though she attacked me and thousands of there family's . I swear to god I am still asleep , I wandered downstairs and saw that one of my warriors was crying on her shoulder what the fuck . I hug her she tries to kill me but when someone else hugs her its all Humpty Dumpty fine , I growled and the words tore out of my throat before I could stop myself.

"What are you doing to your Luna?" Her gaze lifted to me and she growled shifting , my eyes raked her body she was beautiful with long hair that hung mid back , long strong legs and a defined stomach . She growled louder and gripped my throat growling a rule .

"Don't growl at pack members !" She then dropped me carelessly , I was gobsmacked as I watched her shift back and let him cry on her again . Rage filled me and I stormed off , I am her mate alpha of this pack . How dare she just give me an order a rule , an alpha does as he wants .

I hadn't noticed that I had walked outside until a soft breeze whipped me in the face , I breathed in the fresh clean air relaxing my body . I turned around to see Keyton standing by the living room door way , I slowly walked my eyes never leaving the scene , he chuckled and then he walked towards the carpet on the floor . He disappeared behind the wall , I ran I haven't seen Keyton smile or laughs since his mate died .

I opened the door without making a noise and then heard soft snoring , I walked towards the living room and saw my mate laying on the floor with my beta sleeping ontop of her . I wanted to say something when her eyes shifted towards me, she looked beyond tired and having someone sleep on top of you doesn't look comfortable . I stripped and then shifted , curling my body against hers . I felt her sleep and soon a few minutes later , I closed my eyes and let sleep take me once again .

I woke up with the sound of laughter , I suppose that's a massive change to screaming or an alarm . My eyes opened to see no one , I jumped on all fours and made my outside where I saw my mate naked talking to naked sluts and my brain just shut down. I jumped outside began circling her growling at the guys that were also outside they just ignored me how the hell do you ignore your alpha .

"Um , you done!" Her angelic voice barked at me , I shifted and heard a few whimpers and soft whines of pleasure . She just growled at me , I growled louder and she smiled my face must have shown death itself because she leaned forward and kissed my cheek . I grabbed her wrists and pulled her into me then I heard little children laughing , I growled and so did she .

"I hate kids !" We both growled under our breath , I turned to her shocked out of my mind . I leaned forward and kissed her then I heard those annoying voices again .

"Ewww , look his peepee is lifting ewww and there kissing !" She burst out laughing her voice was so soft for a murdering rogue then I relayed the words the they said what the fuck is a peepee . Hang on , I looked down and smiled yeah , boom bitch hehe! She grabbed my hand dragging me into my room how did she know this was my room , stalker much !

"Well now I'm happy how about you help !" I murmured smirking , she smiled and lay down on my bed grinning slightly and I walked over to the edge of my bed and watched her growl at me .

"You are laying on MY bed NAKED " she growled again and glared at the bathroom , I growled lightly how dare she . I stormed into the bathroom and turned the shower on , we need to start giving her rules to onside and I pray to god no one knows me have her especially the stupid human scientists .

Deaths POV

I hate it here I can't hurt anyone , Keyton told me it's against pack "rules" what the hell are rules for anyway . If I wanted to go outside and kill someone I would the rules aren't going to come alive and kill me or beat me this is stupid . I'm going to see what the hell is behind that door , I opened the two doors with the silver handles in the middle to see a room full of clothes . Why on earth would you need this much clothing I mean damn ! I wonder if they could fit me .