Chapter 4

Deaths POV

I was thrown back into control and I found myself in the center of my forest , the soft dirt rolling under my feet and nature scrambling and fighting to be the best ,the fittest . I turned around and began wondering around searching for something to eat like some meat , ugh I really missed it out here . It's scary being inside you feel all locked up here I could run , kill and do anything I want and no one would judge because no one would know , it's perfect .

I shifted into my shiny silver wolf and began trapping the forest until I heard giggles , running and shouting then I heard crying and I went to inspect the noise .

"I told you the forest is dangerous , can you imagine what would happen if it found you ? " I crouched down low , slipping into a bush . I peaked out and saw a woman about late 30 s caring for a young child about 8 but the child was crying .

"Mum , it doesn't exist it's just a myth . " the young boy , screeched out . Who are they talking about ? What's a myth ?

" I have seen it with my own eyes , it's got long grey coat , sharp dangerous teeth and the stomach for a whale with deadly orange glowing eyes . It killed your father ." Hang on they're talking about me . I am not a monster , how dare they ?

I growled loudly causing the woman to jump to her feet , her face staring into my deep glowing orange ones . I crawled out of the bush and was met face to face with her , she looked petrified but still protected her son .

"Mummy , I believe you please get it away " the child was in tears and a large smirk was placed on my face , I dropped my head so it was level with the child's and growled , my breath blowing soft blonde hair out of his eyes .

I growled again and turned to be met with a large brown wolf , someone's protecting they're mate aren't they . I smiled and pushed past the wolf , he didn't accept disrespect from a rogue . I had just made it to a large clearing where I could have a nap . I lay down in the centre , closing my eyes for a second . The world closed and dream world revived but I was rudely awoken by a bite in the back of my nuke .

I opened my eyes to be met with white paws spotted with brown , I looked up to see a beautiful elder warrior . I jumped to my feet and walked away he seemed shocked because he shifted .

" Rogue , stop !" As soon as he said rogue although I was now part of some group , I stopped and shifted .i couldn't careless if I was naked he was also naked so ! I turned around and faced him his eyes never leaving my face , I shook my head viscously my teeth sprouting out . My eyes glowing in rage , teeth sharp and deadly . I sprinted towards him and instead of stoping , I tackled him and was just about to bite a massive chunk .

"Thank you !" He whispered into my ear , I quickly pulled away and stood up . The warrior looked shocked.

"Why didn't you kill me , I want you to kill me !" He shouted in frustration .

I smiled and turned away , he ran towards me and grabbed my shoulder spinning me around.

"How about we make a deal , if I become a rogue then we will work together because I don't think I can survive here on my own !" I growled and nodded , he looked shocked and grabbed my hand and began waving it up and down . I growled and ripped my limb from his grasp , baring my teeth at him .

" I see no touchy , I will try to remember !" I turned around and shifted , I heard him shift and we began to walk . Every once and a while he would throw me a glance but I wouldn't look .

Kaine -You will not have sex with him !

Me - What the hell ?

Kaine - Just throwing that out there !

Me - Really dude I have standards and now that I look he meets most of them but nahhh

Kaine - Good!

I growled at him and the wolf spun his head towards me shocked , I looked back at him although confused and he stopped for a second then shook his head and began walking again , idiot ! Wow and I thought I was ignorant .

Im tired lets rest , I looked up and around at the beautiful selection of trees . To my left there was a large tree with a few sterdy branches , we could sleep on one them tonight him lower than we since he is male and is well bait .I clapped and he turned around and we shifted and began climbing the tree within a minute I was at the highest branch sitting watching the man struggle but after a few failed attempts he gets it and was about 9 feet under me . I lay down , back resting agaist the branch my legs dangling either side of me , I heard him chuckle sligthly and shuffle . I closed my eyes when the moon was above my head , the wind had settled and the forest was quiet except the shouting .

The shouting of men , I threw my head up and grabbed the torn old boots and shredded shorts and tattered and slightly diced leather jacket and put them on . I crawled down to the guys level and signed for him to stay low , he sighed but did as I told him . I jumped down to the lowest branch that was about 12 feet away from the floor so quiet low and quiet seeable and hearable, I looked to see what I was facing and almost had a heart attack when I saw ..

-----

Walaa

Magic

Thank you for reading