Chapter 7

Deaths POV

My eyes were glued to the alpha , I had lost all the power in my body it just drained nothing stopping it . Putting one foot in front of the other was the only way I could move until I lost my balance and fell on the floor , my body shuddered at the sight of his blood .I crawled at a mind ogling pace towards him and lay my head on his legs . I shifted into my wolf form and lay still , my wolf crying slightly no tears escaped my eyes but my wolf cried .

Kaine- hey it's going to be ok ! You probably just broke a few bones and he passed out by slamming his head against the wall

Me - are you sure ? Kaine you wouldn't lie to me , would you ?

Kaine - only to protect you !

Me - Thank you Kaine !

I opened my eyes to see a woman a lot older then me slowly edging towards him , I jumped to my feet , stood above him in defensive stance baring my teeth , I felt saliva roll off of my teeth . The woman threw her foot up into my face but I caught her foot with my canines and she fell down like all the others , screaming like the others but just as I was about to end the screaming .

" NOOOOO, please don't , please you can kill me but not her . Kill me please , don't kill her " I looked up to see , to my surprise the Beta ! He had tears streaming down his face and his hands were in ball on either side of him . His soft hair was dry and dead , happy eyes I had seen once were bloodshot an dreary but the one thing that was most shocking was he was on his knees pleading me .

I looked down at the woman and I bit onto her arm with just enough pressure to drag her and not tear her skin off. I dragged her all the way entrance nudged him inside the woman began screaming and wailing like a banshee . I chose to ignore it and walk back to the Alpha , the beta was following closely behind but something about him made me trust him it was weird . I growled at him just to get his attention since he was starring at me , I nudged the Alpha .

" Did you know his name is Seth , he was my best. ,,,,,, but I never understood him , he was an extremely ........... person but what was worse was that he always had this crazy idea that his mate would .... him from the Alpha duties that awaited him . I love being the Beta you know all the babes but my mate died the day I met , I know what ,,,, I was devastated but then I decide that your past doesn't define you , you know !" ( umm the dots are to represent a word she doesn't know , you can guess If you like ) .

I lay down in the floor and rested my head on Seths legs and I felt slight pressure on my stomach , I turned my head to see that the Beta was using me as some sort of rest for his head . His eyes were closed and I could hear that his heart slowing down into a peaceful rate , I groaned slightly and lay my head back down on Seths lap my nose touching his stomach . Sleep invaded me !

Keyton POV

I heard screaming and banging, then silence and I waited thinking it was over but then BAM . I heard soft whining and then silence ,I decided to investigate this tantrum and nicely tell the person to put a sock in it also I despise swearing it's so rude and not really correct .

I marched over to the room we locked the rogue to find the door wide open , I looked inside tears rolled down my eyes I collapsed to my knees . A chunk of flesh lay on the doctors table my alpha and life brother was pressed up against the wall with a large blood mark behind him , our luna was fighting the rogue then she stopped moving .

"NOOOOO, please don't , please you can kill me but not her . Kill me please , don't kill her " I shouted , surprise smacked her in the face as she saw me . I heard a soft sigh escape her , and smiled slightly as she dropped her head to drag our luna away .