Regular work day...NOT -_-

Once the guys came out the house they both didn't say anything to us. We tried asking them what happened but they wouldn't tell us. I pulled Mordecai aside when everyone was distracted by cleaning. "Mordecai, what's going on? I never seen Benson so mad, what did you guys do?" He shrugged. "All we did was tell this girl he was interested in her last night. He was watching her the whole night and we wanted to help him out so we told her. Apparently she has a husband and her husband wasn't so happy about it and damaged bensons car." I winced, poor guy. "I feel horrible for Benson, I should go talk to him." I started to walk but Mordecai stopped me. "Don't tell him I told you, he'll fire me. Seriously just don't tell anyone please." I pouted but nodded. "But I'm still gonna go comfort him, I won't mention anything about it." Mordecai nodded and walked over to Rigby.
I walked into the building and up to Bensons office. I heard him talking to himself and decided to knock. "What?" He sounded grumpy so I said it was me and he allowed me to come in. "Is there a problem Mya?" I shook my head no. " I just wanted to check on you, I'm worried about you." Wow that came out weirdly. I blushed at how weird it was to talk to my boss like he was my best friend or something. He kind of is but I can't refer to him as one. "That's really sweet Mya, but I'll be fine just have to deal with those two for a while." He growls. "How about we all go out tonight to maybe get away from the stress. I'm sure my dads will allow us to visit." He thought about it but shook his head. "We don't have enough money to go out again maybe next week." I thought about it "how about we just have a chill movie night." He sat there quietly. "Is that a yes?" He nodded "that sounds nice, why don't you pick a movie and tell the guys." I smiled wide and squeals. "You won't regret it Benson." I ran out smiling.
~Bensons thoughts~ "she's adorable, wait I can't think of my employees that way."
I ran outside to the guys. "Hey what movie do you guys want to see?" They all looked at me confused. "Sorry sorry, I should have started with Benson is allowing us to have a movie night since we worked so hard these past days. Soooo, what movie?" They all looked at each other. "How did you get him to agree?" Skips asked with a smirk. I smiled widely "all I did was ask nicely." They all gave each other a look. "That's not fair she's using her girly charms to persuade Benson. She has him wrapped around in her tiny fingers." Rigby grumbled. "What are you talking about, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm getting my way. Maybe if you were nicer and actually worked hard he'll listen to you. But all you do is slack off and whine when you have to work and you make it hard on Benson. You know what, I'm surprised you're still here if I were Benson I would have fired you once you started." I growled in anger. Everyone was in shock that, one I snapped at Rigby and two that I was getting mad. "You're nothing but a whiny rich girl who thinks she's so special. If it wasn't for you having links to companies Benson wouldn't have cared about you. He's using you for profits. No one here actually cares about you, you'll never be important." He came up to my face. "No one will ever want you around if it weren't for your money." I teared up. "Hey Rigby lay off." Fives said "yeah dude you're gonna make her cry" Muscleman said. "I don't care, someone had to tell her the truth. She's worthless she's nothing but a little miss know it all. She came her thinking she was better than all of us. Showing off and sucking up to Benson. How can any of you work with her, I know I can't." I sobbed and backed up looking at everyone. "Do you really think that?" I sobbed louder trying to calm myself but failing. "Of course I do so does everyone else. No one is denying it so it has to be true." I looked at everyone they all opened and closed their mouth. "Oh..I'm sorry if I caused you trouble. I'll just quit and you'll never have to see me again." I ran off.