Chapters 481-500

Chapter 481: I, Qin Lie, Am The True Master Of This Place!

Qin Lie felt that the situation had become more interesting all of a sudden.

Feng Yiyou of Celestial Artifact Sect evidently did not have a good relationship with Yu Men of Ten Thousand Beast Mountain, because the moment the two of them met, one pulled out his sword while the other drew his bow. Like roosters, they could start fighting at any moment.

However, these two having an antagonistic relationship was unsurprising to Qin Lie. The two of them belonged to different forces after all, both of which even resided in the Heavenly Fissure Continent.

The relationship that Qin Lie was actually curious about was the one between Feng Yiyou and Situ Tong.

Situ Tong also belonged to Celestial Artifact Sect, and like Feng Yiyou, he had entered the Graveyard of Gods as a trial participant. However, Situ Tong had previously journeyed with Niu Shaojun. He was actually quite close to Ten Thousand Beast Mountain.

Yet Ten Thousand Beast Mountain was Feng Yiyou’s enemy, the thorn in his side.

Qin Lie realized that Zhang Sheng had been telling the truth about one thing—Situ Tong really wasn’t on their side.

As expected.

Along with three other Celestial Artifact Sect martial practitioners, Situ Tong actually rushed over in just fifteen minutes.

They were clearly still in cahoots with Ten Thousand Beast Mountain!

“Situ Tong! You actually dare to conspire with the people of Ten Thousand Beast Mountain!” Feng Yiyou’s expression turned intensely cold, killing intent overflowing from his eyes. “I always knew that allowing you to enter the Trial was only asking for trouble!”

“Hello, Young Sect Master.” When Situ Tong arrived, his expression was similarly ice-cold as well. “Before we entered the Trial, the injury you gave me during the inner sect competition was carved into my heart. I think about it all the time!”

“Heh!” Du Xiangyang secretly laughed.

He could see that the relationship between Situ Tong and Feng Yiyou was probably even worse than the relationship between him and Luo Chen.

Just like Heavenly Sword Mountain, Celestial Artifact Sect had held an internal competition to determine the selection of Trial participants.

Situ Tong had apparently lost.

Feng Yiyou didn’t have a good relationship with Yu Men, and he also bore hatred for Situ Tong. This led to Situ Tong conspiring with Yu Men upon entering the Graveyard of Gods.

“It seems like we’ll be able to stay out of this matter.” Du Xiangyang laughed.

Qin Lie’s demeanor was relaxed as well. He sized up the martial practitioners of Celestial Artifact Sect and Ten Thousand Beast Mountain, touchng his temple as he pondered. Then he suddenly smiled and said, “Young Sect Master Feng, we don’t wish to intrude upon this matter or continue investigating the thunder barrier. We just want to leave now, what do you say?”

Before Ten Thousand Beast Mountain arrived, Qin Lie and Feng Yiyou’s groups were about to engage in a bloody, slaughter-filled battle.

Feng Yiyou had just ordered Zhang Sheng and the other five Celestial Artifact Sect martial practitioners to capture Song Tingyu and Xie Jingxuan, kill Du Xiangyang, and seize Qin Lie’s memories.

But now, when Qin Lie said that they wanted to leave, a carefree look surfaced on Feng Yiyou’s face. He even smiled and said, “Earlier was just a misunderstanding. We only had good intentions in mind, hoping that we could investigate the mysteries of the thunder barrier together. However, all of you seem to not be interested. We won’t keep you here any longer. Please, go ahead.”