Chapters 121-130

Chapter 121: Let Him Come!

Numerous enchanting purple flowers formed by the purest of spirit energy fell from above like giant raindrops.

An aura that would freeze everything within range and seal the earth itself was imposed onto Qin Lie through the sky of flowers. They caused Qin Lie to freeze up and immobilized him immediately.

The enchanting and bright-colored flowers stabbed into his flesh like living roots the moment they fell onto his shoulders. The pain went deep into his bones!

In just a few seconds, Qin Lie had become an oddity with flowers blooming all over his body, the sole exception being his face. Even the surging evil energy in his eyes seemed to be suppressed by the fresh flowers, causing his gaze to turn dim.

There was not the slightest trace of emotions in Xie Jingxuan's pure as crystal eyes. The only thing present on her exquisite face was indifference. "The Soul Devouring Beast must not be allowed to exist on the Scarlet Tide Continent, or there countless lives will be lost on this land. There is a trace of the Soul Devouring Beast's aura on you, so even if it turns out to be a mistake, I will destroy you here."

The scythe in her jade white hand enlarged little by little. Its blade glittered with a cold sheen like the sharp teeth at the corner of a devil's lips.

Qin Lie's heart fell as he watched the scythe grow larger and larger. His body also gradually turned icy cold.

He knew very well how terrifying Xie Jingxuan's power was...

Once he was bound by the purple bewitching flower back at the stone forest, he had struggled with everything he had, but he could not break the bewitching flower's shackles at all.

His condition now was even worse than it was than that day, so how was he going to resist Xie Jingxuan's absolute determination to kill him?

"Miss Xie, how has my apprentice offended you?" Li Mu's lazy voice suddenly fleeted over.

Holding the scythe, Xie Jingxuan's expression quickly changed as a trace of absolute shock appeared inside those bright eyes of hers.

She still had her scythe lifted up high, but her body was strangely stiff, completely frozen. She wanted to move, but she discovered that she couldn't!

It was as if an invisible globe of shackles had chained her four limbs, layer after layer, preventing her from moving even a finger. It was to the point where she could do naught but stare straight at Qin Lie.

The bewitching blooming flowers on Qin Lie's body swiftly wilted at a swift rate.

Numerous petals dissolved into purple light even before they fell to the ground, dissipating just like smoke.

With that, Qin Lie regained his freedom.

"Milord, Qin Lie is over there!" The cries of Wei Xing's subordinates could be heard from behind.

"What are you standing around for? Get back to the shop already." Li Mu's voice fleeted over again as if he was right beside him, but no matter how Qin Lie tried, he could not detect even a trace of Li Mu's aura.

He frowned before staring oddly at the frozen Xie Jingxuan. After a pause, he said, "The Soul Devouring Beast really is dead."

Once finished, he left in a hurry.

After his figure disappeared, the mountain-like shackles on Xie Jingxuan's body promptly released her, and she subsequently regained her mobility.

Her pretty eyebrows were deeply locked against each other, and a deep sense of horror leaked out of her eyes. She thought on whether she should follow Qin Lie to Li's Shop after gazing in the direction of Commerce Street from afar.