Chapters 211-220

Chapter 211: Seal Released
A figure as thin as an old corpse suddenly appeared out of nowhere on the plaza. This was Xue Li’s true body.

Messy grayish-white hair that reached his waist, a body so skinny it was practically skin and bones, pale white skin, and eyes as scarlet as blood. The moment this old demon appeared, a bloody aura almost instantly covered all of Armament City.

At this instant, every Armament Sect martial practitioner shuddered on the inside. They all detected a powerful evil aura circulating above Armament City, causing them to feel terror in their very souls.

The twelve bloody chains abruptly erupted in a frenzy and twisted rapidly on the plaza when his true body had escaped.

The roots of every single chain were connected to Xue Li’s skinny body. In addition, to being extremely thick and long, they were all also as thick as his waist, but the part that connected them to his body appeared thin and narrow, almost like a snake’s tail entangled around his bones.

As he laughed in an evil fashion, all the chains other than the one shackling Shi Jingyun, Wu Tuo, and Su Zhiyin actually disappeared into Xue Li’s body.

In the blink of an eye, the chains disappeared. However, Xue Li’s shriveled body still did not grow any bigger.

He looked the body of Blood Shadow which he had dominated and the blood man formed from Liang Yangzu’s lifeblood essence. Suddenly, he made a grabbing motion towards the distance.

Blood Shadow and the blood man instantly fell beneath his feet like two bolts of bloody light. They knelt before him in unison.

“Heheh,” Xue Li laughed strangely before pressing one hand each on Blood Shadow’s corpse and the blood man’s head.

A terrific wave of energy that caused everyone to feel irritated, as if their blood was boiling, had spread out from Xue Li’s palms.

Under the crowd’s gaze, Blood Shadow’s corpse and that blood man began shriveling up at a visible rate. The wisps of crimson blood energy swiftly seeped into Xue Li’s palms.

Before long, the blood man was the first to evaporate into blood vapor. The filth mingled within the blood vapor, and the little lifeblood essence remaining was all refined by Xue Li.

As if it had decomposed over thousands of years, Blood Shadow’s corpse turned into a grayish-brown skeleton and dissolved into bone dust the moment the mountain winds blew through the area.

On the other hand, after absorbing Blood Shadow’s corpse and the lifeblood essence of the blood man, Xue Li’s waist-long, grayish-white hair gradually turned grayish-brown and gained a hint of luster.

A hint of redness was also added to his pale white skin while the bloody light in his eyes grew more frightening by the second.

It was very obvious that, with the destruction of Blood Shadow and the blood man, he had gained quite a bit and replenished his own flesh, blood, and energy.

All of this was seen by everyone, and from it, deep fear spawned within them…

The faces’ of Ying Xingran, the three great reverends, and the outer sect elders turned incredibly unnatural, subconsciously pulling away from Xue Li in response.

Even the three Netherpassage experts shackled by the spirit pattern pillars who had experienced many large scale events, Shi Jingyun, Wu Tuo, and Su Zhiyin, also turned slightly pale as their eyes shone with deep seated fear.

At the same time, Xue Li turned around and looked at the trio. He licked the corner of his mouth like a feral beast that had just finished its meal. Suddenly, he said longingly, “The taste of your lifeblood essence should be pretty good as well…”