"What do you want with him?!" I yelled, possibly injuring my throat in the process. "He didn't do anything to you!" My voice lowered until I was pleading. "Please. Please let him go."

Nanny walked close to me until she was crouched down right in front of me. I didn't even notice that her eyes were blue — I glared at them. "Now who told you he did nothing to me?"

"What could Paxton have possibly done to you?" I asked, not hiding the bitterness in my voice.

She smiled, standing up. "You're right. The innocent boy has done nothing to me. In fact, he has been so kind and adorable. This is all your fault, if you hadn't chosen him to play around with maybe he wouldn't be here."

"What?"

"Okay, I just figured your suffering would be more poetic and painful if you suffered it alongside with your boyfriend." She smiled at me. "Aren't you glad I brought him now?"

I sneered. "You're sick."

"Don't!" She yelled. "Don't you dare accuse me of not being sane, understand?" She painfully grabbed my chin. "You can call me anything. Anything at all, except insane. Got it? Got it?!"

"Mum." The blond boy called softly and Nanny closed. "Stop it, let's go."

She shoved my chin forward, making my head connect painfully to the wall. "Stop it?" She stormed towards him and to my surprise, gave him a hard slap on the face. "Stop it?! Why the hell are we even in this mess? Huh? Whose fault is it?!"

"Mine. It's mine!" Blond boy said sounding like he's about to cry.

"Look at him." Nanny pointed at me. "He doesn't even recognize you! All those time I worked for him, he didn't know me!" She turned to me, eyes burning with a hatred that scared me to my bones. "I mean it's not like they bother knowing the faces of people whose lives they've ruined!"

"Mum..."

"Shut, shut the hell up Barry!" She screamed. "Don't you dare go soft now. We've been on this for years. Years of suffering. Your dad... Your sister... Me. Even you my boy."

"I--I don't understand." I shuttered, confused and scared. Barry?

Nanny smiled. "Oh you will soon." She turned back to... Barry. "See all those years of pinning over him, all for nothing. But don't worry, it ends here. Love brought us to this. Its only fair it ends," she smiles at the still unconscious Paxton. "With love."

She stormed out and I finally faced the blond guy. Barry. I haven't really looked at him since he walked in here but now I allow myself too. Blond hair and soft blue eyes, the face clinks immediately. Oh God.

He glares at me but as we continue looking at each other, his eyes soften. He looks at me, then Paxton, then back at me. "I'm sorry, Sebastian."

I didn't get to say anything as he stormed out too, following after his mother. My mind was going crazy with thoughts but the most important thing right now...

I rested my head on the wall and turned to him. He looked asleep, his brows were a bit furrowed and I wondered if he was having a nightmare or just uncomfortable. If only. . . if only they had just placed him in my arms.

|meanwhile|

Percy Flynn 

I had no idea why the fuck I was so restless. I'm pretty sure if I used a mirror to search my head, I'll see a grey hair. Funny how I'm not even a Dad yet but I'm already a grandfather. Where the fuck is my brother?! This sound be illegal, a big brother shouldn't give his little bro so much worry. We should be bickering or throwing food at each other not growing freaking gray hairs.

"I'm here!" Ryder sings bursting into the room. "What's popping?"

"Your foolish friend has been on a date for eight hours!" I yelled clenching my fist up.

"Eight hours?" Ryder asked, her eyes wide. "Wait, date?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well nobody rides a bicycle until this late. Even a Ferrari doesn't get this much attention."

Ryder sits on Pax's bed, her leg bouncing. "Who did he go out with?"

"Some freak called Barry."

"Freak?" Ryder asked and I'm pretty sure she's close to a panic attack.

I sit close to her, "well, not really." Sigh. "He's a new guy that has fucking kidnapped my brother." My knuckles crunched. "We know new guys are freaks."

Then it hits me. "What if Spencer and this Barry guy are together. What if they have Paxton?"

Just the thought of someone holding my brother against his will has me wanting to punch something. I've always advised him to join me exercise and know how to fight. He's small and... Gosh, last time he threw a punch, he broke his wrist. He wouldn't be able to fight them off. They'd just...

"Percy calm down." Ryder says and I see her palm resting over my knee. She sighs. "I don't think Spencer has anything to do with Paxton disappears. He has been busy all week. He's at home right now."

"Then where the fuck is he?" I asked looking at my phone. "I know he's in trouble, he's phone's switched off. And did you here..." I turned to Ryder. "Sebastian's father is dead."

"Percy don't you dare cry. If you do, I'll just..." She got choked up. "Maybe he went over to Seb's mansion. Whenever he goes there, he forgets about time and likes to be in silence."

"Fine." I jump off the bed. "Let's just go, if I stay here any longer I'll go blind."

"Come on."

Just as I grab my jacket, my phone rings. I rush to it but my hope quickly deflate as I see the name flashing.

Spencer Caldwell.

I almost throw my phone to the wall. But then this things cost a fortune and Paxton might just call. I don't know how many times I'll say the same thing. I picked up the call as I rushed after Ryder.

"Stop fucking calling me!"

______________________

Is this a late update? I dunno since I have no schedule. *shrugs* I'm having a really busy week, sigh. Any masseur/masseuse in the room?

Haha drama. Don't worry I can finally see the end of this book and I can't wait to introduce y'all to the next in line. What do you think is Seb and Pax's fate now?

Q- if you could send a message to one of the characters who will it be and what would you say?

Vote and comment.