"Look at me!" he ordered. She turned, recovering to stand upright. He smirked, pleased with himself, as his gaze followed a rivulet of blood budding on her split lip. How he longed for Kylo to look up at him like that. His hand cupped her face and slowly wiped the crimson away with his gloved thumb, leaving a smudge on her chin. His grip slid down the side of her face to her throat, and she could hear the crinkle of the leather as he quickly tightened his grip.

"You." his words were breathy and low as his left hand tucked a lock of hair out of her face before drifting lazily down. His grip lingered on the curves of her body to rest on her hip, suddenly pulling her into him forcefully. His voice, thick with contempt, lowered to a sinister hiss as he leant down, sending a shiver through her as his lips brushed her ear.

"Force sensitives prowl about like rabid animals, believing they are our superiors... But look at you." a low laugh escaped his lips as he shoved her backwards into the darkness and she fell to the floor, arms spread to catch the fall. He stalked to her left side and pressed his heel to her sternum pinning her back to the ground. The polished tip of his boot held her chin in place, eyes narrowing as she stared up at the General towering above her. He ground his heel slightly to move her face to the side, staring down his nose as if he were observing a curiosity.

"At the mercy of my every whim." he said half to himself in amazement. "Who do you answer to, beast?"

"You."

"Excuse me?" he pressed down harder with the heel of his boot, pitch raising towards the end of a demand disguised as a question.

Her response sounded more forced from the pressure as she forced the words out, "To you, General Hux, sir."

She could see the ghost of a smile in the corner of her eye, though his face was in the shadows. The spotlight made everything a sharp contrast of light and dark, his copper hair seeming to glow in the light. He motioned to the corner in which he had pointed her face.

"Bring me the crop. Your disrespectful actions come with repercussions." He was struggling to keep his boot on her chest as the fabric of his pants pulled tight across his arousal. Never had he expected to have the opportunity to release himself on a force user at least a fraction of the way he had suffered at their hand. Of course, he frequently daydreamed about the various ways he would take his revenge on Kylo Ren, but he told himself it was just dreaming at best. To have this power literally underneath his heel was another plane completely. He almost felt high.

She reached out and a red and black riding crop appeared to hover beside him. He removed the boot from her chest and placed his foot on the other side, standing over her. He delicately took it from of the air and lowered it to brush the leather keeper across her lips.

"You will be reminded of the hierarchy, beast. Open" she parted her lips and he pushed the leather between her teeth "Mine" the word was barely audible, whispered in awe. He stepped both feet to her right side and lightly flicked her in the face with the crop "Stand." She slowly rose to her feet to stare up at him, jaw clenched.

He snatched at her throat again "I didn't tell you to close your mouth." he growled. She parted her blood-streaked lips and he centered the cold metal rod of the riding crop between them, pushing her chin up sharply with his index finger "Hold this."

Hux stepped back, raising an eyebrow as he cocked his head, observing the force user under his command. He removed the plain black coat draped around his shoulders to reveal a tightly fitting black button up, quite dressed down from his usual attire on board the Finalizer. He rolled up his sleeves, staring at her with cold eyes. She could feel the lust for brutality coming off him in waves.