"Hey!"
"Don't be so mad, sharing is caring."

"Yeah, thing is I don't care." Haeun grumbled, causing Jisung to erupt into subdued chuckles.

A few moments later, the bus halted at their bus stop, and the girl took his moment of distraction to snatch her notebook back.

"Too bad, I guess you're failing this exam." She giggled sheepishly, jumping up and running out of the bus doors.

"Hey, wait!" Jisung yelled out behind her, also stepping off and jogging towards her. He observed the girl as she slid the book into her backpack, and then another brilliant idea came up to his mind.

Jisung began looking through his backpack, patting his pockets, when suddenly he gasped in surprise.

This caught Haeun's attention, who turned to look up at him. "What's wrong?" She asked obliviously.

"I think I forgot my phone at home." He sulked. "Damn it, I need to call my mom and ask her about something. Can I perhaps use your phone?"

"Oh, yeah, for sure." Haeun nodded, taking out her phone from her blazer pocket and unlocking it. She then gave it over to Jisung, who began dialing someone. 

Suddenly, an iPhone ringtone erupted from somewhere deep inside his backpack and with a smirk he hung up.

Haeun just stared at him in confusion. "Huh?"

"Thanks." He muttered out, grin on his face as he gave her back the phone. "I have your phone number now."

It took the girl a couple of seconds to process, but before she could even try to smack him, Jisung had already ran off.

Haeun sighed, looking up just to find her group of friends standing beside the entrance. Excitedly, she ran up to them.

"Hi guys!" She yelled out with a beam.

"Oh, Haeun! We were waiting for you, let's go inside."

➥ 

It had been a week since Jisung got her phone number and the girl was already sick of it.

Currently, she was laying on her bed, deleting some of the many ridiculous pictures he sent her. It was an understatement to say he messaged her constantly, no, he basically spammed her all the time. But for some reason, Haeun didn't find it as annoying as usual, actually laughing at some of the many things he says.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated and she looked up to find a new notification from an unknown number.

Brows furrowing in confusion, she decided to click on it.

Unknown
I heard you're getting close to jisung?

Unknown
well i guess it sucks that hes taken then

Unknown
have fun hanging out with him

Unknown
but remember that youre just his side hoe

Unknown
youll never beat me

Unknown
from Seulbi xx

'How the hell did she get my number?'
Was the first thing that came into Haeun's mind.

She then scrolled down, reaching a video attachment. The girl wasn't really sure what was on it, but as far as she knew, it was probably a joke. She knows perfectly well that Jisung despised Seulbi and wanted nothing to do with her.

That's why she was confident enough to click on it and begin watching.

The video was a black screen, but the main point were the sounds. Haeun's face froze into shock as she began hearing the moans of two people, clearly having sex.