Chapter 8

A/N- Ok, I just wanted to let you all know that although this story isn't going to contain any innapropriate content, it will have more cussing in it, so if you aren't mature enough to handle it, please just don't read. It won't be a ton, I just don't want to get reported for it. And I rated this story PG-13, so you have been warned. Ok, so I am going to start dedicating each chapter to a different fan, just to thank you all for reading this! This chapter is dedicated to Carissa_Horan_3 because she was my first fan. Also, a couple days ago was 1 year since the WMYB video was made, so happy birthday WMYB! And today is the 1 year anniversary of Little Mix being put together, and I don't know if you guys are, but I'm a huge Mixer, so send your love to Little Mix today. If you don't know who they are, they won the Xfactor in the same season as the boys, and one of the singers, Perrie Edwards, is dating Zayn. So yeah. Sorry about the mega long authors note, enjoy this chapter!

Much Love, 1Directioner57 xx

*Layla's POV*

My friends looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I realized they probly all thought I just lied to their faces. Well I guess I did- sort of. I took my phone from Julia. "Ok, so we are friends, but Liam's number is the only one of their numbers I have. It's not that big of a deal." I should slap myself for saying that. Because it was obviously a huge deal. I mean, they were One Direction. It's not every day that you just meet like the hottest boys on the planet, hang out with them, and get one of their numbers. While they're shirtless at a water park, might I mention.

Julia looked like her eyes were about to pop out of her head. I could tell her boyfriend Craig was getting slightly jealous of her obsession with them, but he would have to get over it, because Julia would drop him at a second's notice if he said anything bad about One Direction, or anything to do with them.

I quickly slid open my phone and texted Liam back, telling him I was busy and I would text him later. I never thought I would actually be in a situation where I would just tell a member of One Direction I was too busy for them. Just then Bailey spoke up.

"Well, are you going to tell us what the text said?"

"Oh, he was just saying hey." My phone buzzed again. Dammit Liam! I opened up the text.

Why are you busy? isnt it like 3 am in cali ;)

I blushed. What the hell Layla, why are you blushing? It's not like he's flirting you, he's just wondering why you are busy in the middle of the night.

Im with friends at the beach. I'll text you later :)

"So," I said, closing my phone. "Julia, truth or dare?"

Monday Morning at like 5 a.m.

I woke up to my radio alarm blaring Brokenhearted by Karmin. I turned it down a bit, then got out of bed to grab my outfit. I had decided on my rainbow bikini with white shorts and pink flip flops. I happily ran into my bathroom to grab a hairbrush, and sang along to Want U Back as I brushed my hair in my bedroom mirror, putting it up into a messy bun.

Yeah, I know it's kind of early, but I guess I'm just a morning person. I love waking up early, but I can also stay up really late. I don't really sleep that much, but no matter how little sleep I get, I can always get up right away and I'm never tired during the day.

As usual, I went through twitter and facebook, but now my mentions were blowing up, so it took me forever. By the time I was done, I only had about two hours before Liam came to pick me up. I checked everything in my bag, making sure I didn't forget anything. Then I ran downstairs to grab breakfast.