two

Jennie just doesn't get it, she had everything that any girl wish for.

Popularity, money and look.

But Lalisa Manoban never shows any interest in her, sometimes Jennie wonders if the tall girl really gay.

But she looks gay.

'What is her type? Everyone must have one' Jennie actually serious about her own thought.

The dark haired girl was so into in her own thought, making her startled when her phone rang.

When her eyes landed on her phone's screen, she sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Babeee...I miss youuuu” Taehyung said with baby tone, Jennie just wanted to puke right there and then.

“Hey baby! I miss you too!” And you all know, she pretended it. Jennie noted herself to break up with her one month boyfriend.

“Really? We should meet tomorrow” Suggested Taehyung with pleading in his voice. Jennie thought it was a good idea, since she planned to break him up.

“Of course babe, we should meet tomorrow, I'll tell you the time and place later.”

Jennie could hear 'yes!' behind the phone “Alright love you baby!” Immediately Jennie hangs up the phone.

Firstly, she didn't want to extend the call.

Secondly, a familiar brunette hair girl that riding a familiar bike caught her eyes.

'Lisa? Is she crazy?? Riding a bicycle during this freezing weather???'

Without thinking twice, Jennie slowed down her car as she approached her.

Lisa noticed the car and abruptly stopped her bicycle as it almost hit her.

The tall girl got that pissed off look plastered on her face as Jennie rolled down the window.

“Yah are you crazy!? You were almost hit me!” The grievances got Jennie scoffed in disbelieve.

“You are the one who is crazy right now! What do you think you are doing right now? Do you want to freeze to death!?”

Lisa ignored Jennie, like she always does and continued her ride.

'Annoying brat kid, why she has to be everywhere I go?? Aish this girl annoying me enough at school'

“Lisayah!! Get.inside.right now!” The frustration yell managed to make Lisa stopped and looked behind.

“Who do you think you are huh!? You can order anybody else around! But not Lisa Manoban! Get it!?” Then Lisa continued her ride to who knows where.

‘This girl is so stubborn!! I won't give up Manoban!’

***

Jennie decided to tail Lisa from behind, of course Lisa already predicted it and let the girl do anything she wants.

As long as she doesn't bother her work.

Despite having a weird obsession toward Lisa, Jennie never knows that the brunettes had a job.

She focused on Lisa from afar, seeing the tall girl parked her old bicycle next to a building.

She then made her way to a street stall, suddenly Jennie felt attacked with the way Lisa smiled to halmeonie .

Her smile was so warm, and looked like it sparkling with beauty that could light up your day.

Lisa's smile was so beautiful and cute.

Jennie never sees Lisa smile that way, especially not to her.

And Jennie thought a smile suit really well on her beautiful face.

She thought Lisa wanted to purchase some food, instead she saw the girl wore an apron and helped halmeonie she greeted before.

'She works here?' Jennie couldn't help but feel more attracted to the girl that was busy helping halmeoni.

So she exposed herself to the white chilling air, and trudged toward the single stall there.

“Yes miss can I help you?” Halmeonie bowed 90° to Jennie, felt scared a little as she looked at the way Jennie's style.

Added to that, the girl was beautiful and looked elegant.

'She must be someone important' Halmeonie thought.

Jennie felt ashamed looking at someone way older than her acted so formal toward her.

“N-no..I am looking for someone” Jennie bowed the older woman back, Lisa at the back already know who was talking with halmeonie.

And kept doing her job.

“Oh, who are you looking for young lady?” The late 60 woman asked Jennie.

Without hesitation Jennie replied “My girlfriend” She was opened with her sexuality, she didn't feel afraid, not at all of what people would react and do.

She knew who she is and she won't hide it to anyone.

Halmoenie only smiled and automatically think of Lisa.

“Oh I see, your girlfriend is at the back, wait a minute, Lisayah!” It only took a few seconds for Lisa to appeare in front both of them.

“Yes halmonie!” Whether Lisa wanted it or not, her eyes would still fall upon the elegant girl that presented her a cocky smirk.

“Your girlfriend is looking for you”

“What!? She is not my girl-”

“She is so pretty, my Lisa really know how to find herself a good girlfriend huh?”

“No...halmonie-”

“Lisayah” Jennie cut her off, Lisa looked at her disbelieve “I miss you...” The short girl showed off her adorable pout to Lisa.

And God...who does not fall for that?

The old woman behind Lisa giggled at the interaction between the dark-haired girl and the brunette.

It Lisa's turn to smirk as she came closer to Jennie, the short girl stunned at the closeness and stood still.

Somehow she felt nervous, she could hear her own heartbeat.

It was a good nervous.

“You're really missing me that much until you come here huh girlfriend?”

***

“Can't you move a little bit faster?? Aish the customer going to complain” With that, Jennie quickly lifted up the tray of the meal and carefully put it on the table.

“Enjoy your food” She bowed to the customers before going back to the stall.

'That woman! I'm gonna kill that woman!'

Lisa asked halmeonie if Jennie can work here.

And the late 60 woman was so happy to take Jennie as her worker, the short girl couldn't simply say no to her.

Thanks to Lisa, from now on Jennie will work here along with the brunette.

At first, it a little bit awkward as Jennie not used to such situation.

Her clothes also not suit with the job.

And she can't expose to the cold weather that long, or she would get sick, let say Jennie quite sensitive with low temperature.

As long as to be with Lisa, she doesn't care what the situation is.