Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

"you're really annoying!!! I'm gonna fucking kill you!!"

Bakugo shout that he just let go of Izuku's shirt and walks away from everyone.

"I'll go and talk to Bakugo.."

Kirishima told Shoto and Izuku leaving them together so he could follow Bakugo and somehow.. Cheer him up but didn't expect Bakugo to turn around immediately to hide and listen to Shoto and Izuku's conversation.

"you're lying.."

Shoto honestly told Izuku that surprised him.

"there's something you're hiding.. Tell me everything.."

Shoto protest and looked at Izuku seriously.

"I.. I just.."

"just what?.."

Shoto asked.

"I just don't want to make things hard for Y/N.. Soon after feeding.. I'm sure.. She have to choose from anyone from us.. You know Y/N as much as i do.. You know she doesn't want to hurt any of our feelings.. An Incubus told me.. All temporary Succubus and Incubus can have a wish from the succubus or incubus that gave them the mark once the heart mark is free from all seven wings. But for Incubus.. To be able to recieve the wish.. We had to feed on the very first girl we feed on.. I want to.. Erase all our memories.. Replacing it with fake ones.. I think.. It's best for her.."

Izuku told him.

"it's not up to us what's best for her.. All of us agreed on accepting who ever she chooses.. Ask her.. If i would decide.. I'd say no.. Y/N and i had never been this close.. If you're telling me all that happened would be replaced.. I'd say.. No.."

Shoto told him and turn his back at Izuku.

"does she know about this?.."

Shoto asked.

"No.. Only Endeavor.."

Izuku answered.

"dad huh.. He would.. Probably tell her.."

Shoto said and just like what he suspect.. Endeavor did tell you about the wish that the villain incubus who put the mark on the two of you didn't say at the very beginning.

"really?.. Any wish?.."

You asked Endeavor.

"that's what the Incubus said.. Any wish.. You've aquire that much energy and i think.. It's a surprise gift if you complete the task that incubus asked of you.."

Endeavor answered.

"alright.. I'll make this wish for everyone.."

You told him.

"Alright.. make good use of it, I'll see you soon.."

Endeavor said and ended the call. You sat back at the sofa beside Kaminari and he took your phone from your hands.

"so.. What did your dad tell you?"

He asked you as he charge your phone.

"he said i have a surprise gift.. It slipped from his mouth so it's no longer a secret.."