𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐑

Turned out you and Hinata lived fairly close, you two only splitting once you reached your neighborhood. He informed you he lived just a little bit up the road. Because of how close he was to your house, you decided to ask if he wanted to walk to school with you the next morning. After some hesitation he agreed, you two picking a time to meet up and the end of your street before walking to school.

The morning after, you woke up with renewed vigor, something you didn't ever have in the mornings.

Throwing on your uniform faster than any other day and grabbing your bag, you rush out the door before locking it behind you. Plugging your earbuds into your phone and turning on the playlist of your favorite songs, you started your walk down the street to meet Hinata. About halfway down the street, you noticed someone in a black uniform walk over to the stop sign and stand there, looking around. The ahoge protruding from his head confirmed it was Hinata. It could only be him, no one else had a head of hair like that. You walked a little faster so he wouldn't have to wait longer for you.

"Hinata!" You yelled out to him and waved, grabbing his attention almost immediately. He let out a small smile and he waved back (though a much smaller one. His actions tended to be significantly more subdued than yours). Due to you picking up the pace, it didn't take very long for you to reach the spiky haired boy. "Ready to go?" You stopped beside him, rocking on your heals in an attempt to calm your excitement. Walking to school wasn't anything to get excited over, but maybe it was because you were walking with someone else. In your three years of attending Hope's Peak, you'd never had the opportunity to walk with someone before.

"Yeah." He gave a slight nod of his head, and you both were off.

Making conversation with others had always been hard for you, but for some reason talking with Hinata was a lot easier. There were things he didn't like talking about (mostly things about the reserve course, but even talking about himself seemed to make himself uncomfortable), but he mostly just wanted to now about the main course and yourself. That? You could do. People usually asked you about those things anyways, so you just gave him the usual spiel you'd give everyone else. Admittedly, it might have included more things than what you told most. He got this look of excitement in his eyes just hearing about the main course and no matter how subtle the look was, you liked seeing it.

Just like the day before when you'd first walked home with him, the trip seemed significantly shorter and while most days you'd appreciate it, you really were enjoying your time with Hinata. Frankly, you didn't want it to end.

"We part here!" You gave him a three fingered salute as you two neared the gates where you'd part. "Thanks for agreeing to walk with me! It was a nice change." You gave him a grateful smile, almost completely missing the blush that spread across his cheeks.

"Y-yeah. Of course, anytime." Your ears perked up at the word "anytime".

"Really?!" You unconsciously got closer to him, the excitement overcoming your sense. "Anytime? Do you mean it?"

"Well, yeah." Hinata took a small step back out of surprise of her sudden closeness. "Walking with you is..." He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck, trying to find a way to word the sentence in a way that wouldn't be weird. "fun? Fun." He'd decided to stick with that.

Your mood brightened more (if that was even possible) and you gave him a nod. "Yeah, it is fun." Giving Hinata a smiles and one last wave, you parted ways. Him to the reserve course and you to the main course.

The last thing you had expected to see when walking into Himura's classroom though, was someone holding a conversation with Maeda. Yet, that's exactly what you walk in on, and with someone who had been in their class for only a day.