truth or dare (not apart of the story)

Hi guys before we begin this I'm not the person that writes this book I'm there friend I stole there phone ya I'm going to get hit but worth it but I have read this book I know all the characters so far so I ask a couple friends at school what should I do and you guys can comment some to because I might steal her phone again and do another one hehe

First is a dare for draco
Draco I dare to take s/n out leave him with rainbow get some potato chips put them in a blanket go to y/n and say look at are son sleeping

"Oh okay I been wanting to this for years" draco said and gave his son to rainbow and sneaked by y/n and went in the covered and grabbed some nice crunchy potato chips grabbed the baby blanket 4apped it around the chips "great dare ###### I hope y/n won't kill me" draco walked to the living room where his wife was watching f/s "hunny look at our beautiful boy sleeping" draco said "oh okay- is a bag of potato chips draco" she says taking the chips out of the blanket "witch I'm going to eat thanks for the snacks hunny" she said running off "what no my baby come back (is he talking to the potato chips -_-)
Second is a truth for Victoria
Victoria do you really like Hunter or not?
"That boy please he is not even a friend I mean I did wants but that was like when I was 12 but I really hate Kat's guts I use to know her when we were little she was always better then me and got everything so I wanted something she didn't her husband but I didn't know it was going to be Hunter my first and last crush I had" (okay *backs away slowly* next)
3 is truth for the writer (I asked her at lunch why so I could put this)
Why are Luner and rainbow always there but never talk and where is gold?
"I don't know about why I never have them talk but I have a plan with them and gold well she just went off and disappeared I guess hey maybe she's off on a trip with that boyfriend off her's maybe haha but i really don't know I guess I'm more focused on the main characters you know the reader,Hunter,draco and funneh they have always been my main characters I mean ya I had dark as one but you know he's dead" (all in her words I promise I wrote down)
4 dare for funneh (this dark boi)
Push Victoria off a cliff with no water at the bottom
"This is for kissing ma man" push *scream from Victoria* *walks away with sas*
5 truth for dark (that's in hell)
Why did you love y/n you use to be her bully for potatoes sake
"She was mine I claimed her sure I was her bully but I did it for love the one thing my parents never gave me as a child did you know I killed my parents because they made a plan for me to get married to a woman that my father's boss adopted and she was only 12 when we where so post to get married so i killed them i killed them all his boes the girl my parents they screamed bloody murder but no one hard them hehehe but then a little brown haired boy had to come along one day and change my plan I well I think you know the rest ehehehahahahAHAHAH-) (that dude is really dark)

I think that will do guys the writer wants her phone back I ran around the school typing with her chase me so bye potatoes