what is it

5 mouths later
Y/N POV
"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh Allen when we reach the hospital were going to find out if it's a boy or girl" I say with a big smile on my face "ya and I have to admit your little baby bubble is showing haha" he said "hey I know you like it you won't stop taking to it at night" I say "wait your awake when I do that" he panicked "maybe...but it is adorable" I say looking at him he blushed knowing I knew he does that we soon reached the hospital Allen got out of the car and walk around and open the door for you the both of you walked in to the hospital hand in hand.
Time Skip
I was a hospital bed Allen holding my hand why the doctor was looking at a screen with a Altra sound on my belly the doctor got done and told us what it would be "congrats it's a boy" the doctor said those words brought tears to our eyes after that we went home where everyone was waiting for us we reached home and went in side everyone was so happy Hunter was fully healed and funneh and Hunter are married now gold is dating this blue haired boy name Kiran rainbow and Luner are still single my mother and father are adopting a child and my brother and sister are dating people but I never met the two lucky people "so what is it" Hunter said nocking me out of my thoughts "IT'S A BOY" Allen and I said with joy I looked at my dad who was nodding for some odd reason "hey y/n I have something to say" Allen said he began to go on one nee my eyes widened at what came out of his mouth "will you marry me" he said I smiled as a tear fell down from my right eye "how can I say no to you" I say hugging him ever cheered and soon it became a group hug my two brothers where crying my sister was jumping up and down with excitement and Allen's sister where fangirling sadly with my parents as well I still have a weird family but it's growing and well....I love the...