...Allen...

Y/N POV
I woke up in my bed  i open my eye I had the sudden feeling i wanted to see dark i decided to brush the feeling off and when down stairs sense I new Hunter was not up I made breakfast "what to have oh maybe thi-" I was cut off by a nock at the door I open the door to see the krew except Allen "oh hi girl what brings you to this side of the town" I senply say "why Y/N why have you not been talking to Allen you never come over anymore the only one that we see is Hunter and when he saw Allen he grabbed him and pulled him in to anther room" funneh say "and when Allen walked out he was crying he has been in his room for days just crying he has not made a video he has not come out to eat we are worried" rainbow says starting to cry "Y/N we need you he needs you please help" gold say "i-i have to go" I let them in and started to run to the krews house I think I'm in love with dark but deep down I know I still love Allen and he is hurting I'm self I finally got to there house I ran in and went to Allen's room "I just got to nock" *nock nock* "how is it" Allen said behind the door he sounds cold his voice shaking "please let me in Allen" I say "Y-Y/N is that you"he says with his shaky voice "yes please let me in" I say starting to cry the then open I met eyes with a boy who looked stress,sleepy, starving and he looked like he had no hope in his eyes "A-Allen" I say my voice getting shaky from crying he looked down "why are you here" he said in a cold voice "I wanted to make sure you are okay" I said then everything went silent Allen stared at me dead silent the he said in shaky words "help m-me" he said then I fell back onto the floor "NO ALLEN" I scream I called 911 "help me my frie-... boyfriend he past out cold on the ground he has not eaten in days he is vary cold and has not slept in days" I say crying my eyes out checking to see if he would be alive the lady said that they will be there in 5 minutes..."Allen please stay with me I need you..."

Allen's POV
Everything is so...dark "were am i" I say looking around I started to see a light in the distance I hard a voice in the distance I turn around away from the light and saw Y/N on the ground saying "stay with me Allen please I need you don't leave me" then I hard a voice that sent shivers down my spine "...chooce..." The voice said "I fell to my neese chooce between heaven or y/n but..." I say "hunny..." I looked over and saw my mom at the light her smile beautiful like a angel but I guess she is one "m-mom is that you" I say crying "yes sun it is but your not ready for heaven you already got one with y/n l/n hunny go with her your so young don't die not yet" she says I stud up I did as my mom told she was always right I went to y/n I looked at her and she looked at me next thing I new was I was in a hospital bed I looked around the room to meet with pretty e/c eyes (oh ya forgot to mention you can now choice your own look ya sorry) "Y-Y/N is that you" I say she looked so happy her smile reminded me of mom I then pulled her into a kiss she was shocked at first but after a while she kissed back I then herd the door open to show the krew and Hunter they all went happy sense they saw y/n and I kissing "bub we were so worried and I hope you know I'm going to hurt you when you get out off here" funneh said "hey guys I saw mom..." I say with a smile the krew started to cry "you saw her so you almost died..." Luner said "did you talk to her" gold says "yes she still had the same calm gental voice" I said "what happen" Hunter says "she made me chooce life or heaven i couldn't answer so she said to me there is no options y/n I my heaven i always had my heaven so i choose y/n" I said she smiled "Allen I love you........but you do know I'm going kill you for making me worried" she said with smile and hugged me "I love you to"

??? POV
"NO NO NO NO NO NO how I put the spell on her how is she still in love with...him" I say with anger "sir maybe because that's her true love" my maid said I shot her a glare (why even put ??? When we all know it's DARK)

_____________________________
Sorry it tuck so long but here and I'm going to go cry because this hurt my heart to write