are little son

Hey guys so I have time to make a part today
------------------------------------

Y/N POV
We just got out of the hospital and off course I was in a wheelchair and Allen was carrying are new son only rainbow and Luner came the others staid back because they were to busy because of the wedding coming up for me and Allen "he so cute so what did you guys name him" Luner ask "well y/n and have been looking at name and we decided-" Allen was cut off by me "s/n"(son's name) I say with a smile "that's so cute" rainbow said "you now it's kinda sad rainbow that our middle and youngest siblings are married or getting married I mean the one who aren't married yet have a child" Luner said "ya but hey it's fine are lovers might come sooner or later I mean we got time we are in are 20 after all Luner" rainbow said with a smile then a limo came up and out came darks butter and maids "we heard what happened to dark and we are hear because he said if I die I want all my money and my helpers aka us to go to you we are now in your hands" the butter said bowing Allen and I looked at each other we now what to do with the helpers "hello guys um well you don't have to listen to us you guys are people we knew that dark was really rich so we can handle things on our own" Allen said "but sir we have no where to go and no money we have worked for the lusen family for are howl life dark lusen never got married so we need to listen to someone" one of the maids said "well we can give some of the money I am getting from dark and give some to you guys and you can take your first step into the real world" I say with smile "r-really" the butter said with a smile showing on his face "yes" Allen and I said a the same time "well we have to go but um hey Allen come hear" I say as I told him something "oh okay would all of you like to come to our wedding" Allen said giving s/n to me "like make the cake set the declaration up and do the work" one of the maids said "no just come but if you do I'm sure Hunter and Allen's sister's won't mind some help" I say with a sweet smile "oh is Hunter still single was a vary handsome boy" a maid said "um no he is married to my sister kat" Allen said "oh man" the maid said "well again bye guys" I say as I get in to our car where the other girls where at "hey can I hold the baby" rainbow asked "oh do you know how to hold a new born baby" I asked "ya she does she babysat a lot when she was a teen" Luner said with a bright smile "okay I hand her s/n and I soon fell asleep in her arms "that so cute" I say "Allen then got in the car and saw what happened next thing he was fangirling has he been around my family to much we then dove off (in to the sunset because I'm so cheesey) back to the house when we walked in we herd fighting come from the living room we walked in and are eyes widened in shock there stood two people we never expected to see.….
----------------------------------
And I'm going to leave this here with a cliffhanger see you guys later