future plans?

Hunter POV
Blood...so much blood...."h-hunter" I heard someone say I open my eyes I looked around I was in a hospital bed "what happe- AAA" I say before screamed in pain "Hunter no don't move" I heard funneh say I looked to the side of me "Kat what happened" I say "dark..." Was all she said and that was all it took to make me mad "where is Y/N" I say with worry and anger "she's on her house she blacked out when she saw me take the nife witch the doctor said was the wrong thing to do but Allen is with her and everyone else is here" she said with worried eyes "okay just this is not the first time she had a friend like this but she was the one that got hurt not me" I say with a tear going down my face "Hunter I'm sorry and thank you for saving my brother it means a lot if I lost him well I would not be able to do anything but Hunter..." She says "ya" I ask "don't do something like that again I already almost lost my brother twice and if you died how would I live I love you Hunter" she said starting to cry "calm down Kat I love you two you know a lot of drama and sadness as happen in these past few weeks" I say smiling.

Y/N POV
"Ow my head" I wine "calm down hunny if you keep on winning your head will get worse" Allen says "fine" I say "good now you hit your head vary hard on the wood floor when you blacked out hunny so stay in bed" he said giving me his sweet smile "fine but git me potato chips" I say "okay will do just stay here" he says kissing me on the head he then left the room was silent and dark do to my head Allen turned the light off Allen...is a great guy I'm vary lucky to have him I wonder what if we had children but we are not married yet hehe "children..." I say out loud I look at the door to see Allen with a little blush on his face "h-hey I'm back and I got the chips" he says sitting on the bed right next to me he hand me the bag "thanks" I say with blush growing on my face "so...you were thinking about children" he says looking at me "y-ya but we are not even marrie-" I was cut off be Allen kissing his lips to mine it's been at least 5 minutes the we split "tomorrow I planned on taking you somewhere great sense I think we need a brake from all this drama" he says putting his fingers throw my C/H hair and (repeat from before you can choose what you look like) we soon fell asleep Cuddling because We watch some Disney.

3 POV
as Y/N and Allen were asleep in bed the other soon came back to the house Hunter went upstairs to check one you he open the door he smiled at the sight of you and Allen laying with each other

A old drawing of mineHe left the room and went down to the others soon later there family went home it was just the krew and Hunter left they decided to crash at there siblings place for the night sense the krew was tired and Hunter could not move...

He left the room and went down to the others soon later there family went home it was just the krew and Hunter left they decided to crash at there siblings place for the night sense the krew was tired and Hunter could not move that much at least that's what the doctor said.

Word count is 606