m-mommy?

/Your pov/

    I ran down the halls mom right behind me telling me to slow down, I was running down the castel halls. I was excited we got to go to the mall today! He cought up tonme and took my hand, me and mommy always played games like this! We went to the mall and there it was- someone miss couloured a lione, so it was purple! I needed it! I pointed it out to mommy and he actually got it for me!!!! I was so happy I could cry!

/later that day\

I was a little bit sleepy, I mean it was a long day. But then something happend the ship got hit or something- cuse the next thing I know mommy's yelling my name and then he's gone! I had purple with me and was in my pjs I looked around and there where people everywhere well not alot but a lot to me, I couldn't see mommy or daddy. (dude your 5 cut the shit.) I started to cry and they all looked at me, I backed away into a corner. Mommy..... "MOMMY!!!!!" I cried not seeing him around. A tall girl in a dress came sorta close to me and I just cried harder I didn't know what else to do! I was just taken from my mommy put in a strange place and I'm only 5! Another 'girl' came up to me and I screamed for mommy again. I have to say by this point I was going a little galra, I had fangs and yellow eyes probably, and I bet I was a little purple too. I mean I was 1/4 galra since mom was half galra. I don't get it 'auntie' pidge said it one time. The door oppend and two people where yelling but it stopped instantly when they saw me. The older people talked and one in red? Came up to me, and simply said a few words and I knew right away,

    "Hey Kiddo, you okay?" He asked, that voice, I felt my self go back to how I normally look, sorta tan skin but not really black hair, one blue eye one purple, they said I was extra cute cuse of that! I looked up at him- he didn't look like mommy- but his voice and the feeling I got from him where exactly like his, that's when I had a slight flash back.

/first time you turned galra\

   I cried really loud but mommy came up to me and said one thing "it's okay baby girl, It happend to me too." He smiled and we talked for a bit

/back to current time\

I looked at him closely and stopped crying and said one thing, that made them all freak out, "Mommy?" They all looked 'taken aback'? I don't know antie pidge said it!

   "Ummmm, what?" Was all he said...

~in your universe Mommy's pov XD~

  "WHERE THE F*** IS MY DAUGHTER?!?!!??!" I screamed as Lance looked everywhere in the room for her cussing in spanish, the otheres where staying far away, I mean you don't wanna be by a mom who just lost there baby, let alone one who will kill you with a seconds notice. Shiro came up to me.

   "Look Keith I'm sure will find ____ soon!" He said I all most stabbed him.

   "MY LITTLE GIRL IS MISSING AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!?!?!!?!" I screamed, Lance glanced over at me and then went back to looking with pidge and hunk. Shiro backed off slowly I just about started crying. My baby was litterally just ripped from my hands one minute shes there with her little lione plushie playing around and the next she's gone! Next thing I know I'm being pulled out of the room by Lance, I didn't even relize I was crying untill now. He hugged me close.

    "We'll find her Keith, I promise. She's my daughter too and I'm just ad worried as you!" He said I sighed and almost passed out I'm really stressed, I've apparently been crying, pluse I've gotten so use to napping with _____ around now that this is throughing me off! I yawned slightly and told Lance I was going to bed. Not like I would be able to sleep though. ____ was missing, and who knows whats happening to her right now!!!!!!

/with you still mommy's pov but this mommy not your mommy but still your mommy but not mommy mommy, like mommy but not mommy that gave birth to you, like other univers mommy! Pov\

   "Ummm what?" Was all I said this girl just called me mommy. I don't have a child, and I'm a boy- but what ever I'm not this girls mommy! She held a purple lion plush? She was dressed in a purple shirt and black pants the shirt had a (favorite band) logo on it. It was weird. But she also had a small purple bag. She kept calling me mommy and asked where daddy (you. are. 5) was. Wtf is she on about? But that's when it happed the little girl took my hand and went to each paladin. Saying mommy come on come on, it was kinda cute in a way. She went to shiro.

   "Uncle shiro," she pointed to shiro, and walked to allura "princess," she went to coran "funny man," she went to hunk and pidge "uncel hunk, and antie pidge," she walked up to lance the last one, he was laughing his ass off since she kept calling me mommy, the otheres smiled and then the dreaded words left her mouth as she pointed at lance and sad "And that's daddy!" The hole room went silent, not a word was said. Everyone froze.

   "Pardon?" We all said at once she looked at us like we where crazy and let go of my hand, and looked around, she pointed and me then lance slowly saying,

   "Mommy and daddy?"
♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Word count is exactly 1000