"Thank you Blair, it means a lot hearing that."

"Are you sure about that Blair," The most annoying voice scoffs, "A human for a werewolf Luna?"

"Yes, I am sure Erica. Our Luna maybe a human, but she is very strong," Blair told Erica looking annoyed at her too.

"What brings you by?" I ask Erica, "The last time you were here, you left looking rather blue like someone almost squeezed the life out of you"

Erica's face went from smiling smugly to pissed off so fast. She glares at me with so much hatred. If looks could burn my skin, it would have melted like it had been dipped in acid. I rather seeing her for the devil she is, then have her pretenting to be nice and means me well.

"I am warning you to leave Marcus alone and go back to where you came from," Erica screeched, looking ready to blow a gasket.

"Do you want a repeat of last time? Only this time you will be leaving here lifeless," I asked her, looking her dead in the eye. She steps back looking caught off guard by the fury she must have seen in my eyes, it's the exact way I was feeling.

"Get out of here before I help her put you down," Blair threatened, standing beside me. "TRUST ME you won't be missed"

"Whatever," Erica huff before turning to leave, "Just don't say I didn't warn you," Then the she-devil was gone.

I turned gripping the kitchen counter where I was standing, trying to get the fury out of my system that threatens to explode at any given moment. I can't believe I let her words get to me this way.

"Hey, it's ok. She is just jealous and wants to scare you off, so she can be Luna," Blair place she hand on my back comforting.

"Yeah," I told her as I got myself together.

"Plus, Erica means no harm. She is all bark, no bite," Was the last thing Blair said before she told me she had to go.

'All bark and no bite' from my experience when a person threatens, no matter how small, you should never take them lightly. I felt like Erica means business with her warning. I must always be on my guard at all times, especially around her.

Glancing at the clock, I watch the short hand on three while the long hand just reaching twelve. It as been five hours now since Marcus went off to the store with Rose.

What are they going out so long? Shopping for every member of the pack?

If I had not develop any trust for Marcus, I would be so worried right now, but I know he would protect Rose with his life.

***********************

The heavenly aroma of stew chicken flows through the air as I finish it off with the last ingredients.

I had just turned off the stove, as the rice finished steaming. Chicken and rice was the only thing I had found to cook, because they both were not back yet and this was three hours after I had last glance at the clock.

I had gotten off the phone with Marcus a hour ago, he vaguely told me what he had been up to and that he would be back soon.

"In here smells great," A voice said, one I realized as Levi.

"It will taste great too," I told him. Levi stood with his hands in his pocket.

"I bet it will," He mumbled. "So, when are you planning to complete the mating bond and pop a couple of buns in the oven? I am not getting any younger and I want lots of grand babies running around"

My cheeks redden thinking of Marcus and being with him in that intimate way. Then the thought of having Marcus's babies, my if I was eating when he had said this I would of definitely choke.