Arc 3: Little Red Riding Hood

Hayoru: My readers are so sexy when they click the vote and follow button. LOL. If you hadn't noticed already, the artwork that I drew give some hints for the arc.

I think you guys might like this arc.

• • • • •

Cerise blinked, he was sitting on a wooden chair and across from him sat a beautiful older woman holding a picnic basket.

She was tall, with short, straight black hair and phoenix eyes on her attractive face. She seemed a bit fierce and strict but he could feel the love from the slight concern on her expression.

Currently she was talking to him at the supposed wooden dining table.

". . . her medicine is also in there. God knows how she keeps forgetting them here whenever she visits. Don't tarry and be cautious. Always remember the family motto- "

Crash!

A giant wolf suddenly broke its way into the cottage making splinters fly everywhere, but before it could even attack the woman pulled out a gun and shot it dead center in between the eyes, ending its life quickly.

She continued as if nothing just happened,
". . . Remember the family motto, 'If you see a werewolf, kill before you're engulfed.' Make sure you have your knife, pistol, and shotgun with you. Maybe a few explosives just in case."

[Plot Task: Get to grandmother's house. +1500 points]

She hands over the basket and Cerise receives it with a nod. He then excuses himself to his room on the second floor to get ready.

Once alone Cerise lets out a deep exhale. The earlier event definitely shocked him but his recently acquired acting skills allowed his expression to remain undisturbed.

Cerise: Jing, give me the storyline and memories.

[System: A-Alright Host! Jing was sHoOk. . . ('◉⌓◉') ]

A bright light and the Book of Lore appeared, a new chapter flipped opened,

The world's storyline was written:

Little Red Riding Hood 

Once upon a time there was a little girl who always wore a red hood given to her by her grandmother, which suited her so well that she would never wear anything else. So she was always called Little Red Riding Hood. One day her mother asked her to bring a basket full of cake and wine to her ill grandmother while also warning her of possible dangers in the forest. The grandmother lived out in the woods, half a league from the village, and just as Little Red Riding Hood entered the woods, she met a wolf. Little Red Riding Hood did not know what a wicked creature he was, and was not at all afraid of him. The Wolf asked her what she was doing, where she was going, and then learned where her grandmother lived. The wolf thought to himself that the little girl looked quite delicious and decided that he will also eat the grandmother. The clever Wolf then distracted her by suggesting her to pick some flowers for her grandmother. Little Red Riding Hood agreed and the Wolf went ahead to grandmother's house. He pretended to be Little Red Riding Hood outside the door and tricked the grandmother then swallowed her whole. When Little Red Riding Hood arrived she was met with the Wolf disguising as her grandmother. And just when she was getting suspicious the Wolf bound out of bed and swallowed up Little Red Riding Hood. When the wolf had appeased his appetite, he lay down again in the bed, fell asleep and began to snore very loudly. The huntsman was just passing the house, and thought to himself how loudly the old woman is snoring. Feeling suspicious, he went into the room, and when he came to the bed, he saw that the wolf was lying in it. He was surprised and happy as he was hunting for this Wolf for awhile. Just as he was going to fire at him, it occurred to him that the wolf might have devoured the grandmother, and that she might still be saved, so he did not fire, but took a pair of scissors, and began to cut open the stomach of the sleeping wolf. When he had made two snips the little girl sprang out, crying, "Ah, how frightened I have been. How dark it was inside the wolf." And after that the aged grandmother came out alive also. Little Red Riding Hood, however, quickly fetched great stones with which they filled the wolf's belly, and when he awoke, he wanted to run away, but the stones were so heavy that he collapsed at once and fell dead. Then all three were delighted. The huntsman drew off the wolf's skin and went home with it. The grandmother ate the cake and drank the wine which Little Red Riding Hood had brought. And they lived happily ever after.

Cerise was amused. From what he knew, the moral of the story was that children, especially attractive, well bred young ladies, should never talk to strangers, for if they do, they may well provide dinner for a wolf.

If you catched the double meaning.

[System: Host I'll give you the original's memories now.]

Soon, Cerise felt that familiar ache in his head.

After a moment, he learned that the original's name was Marie Chastain. Also the protagonist, Little Red Riding Hood. Currently 16 years old and lives with his mother. His only other family was his grandmother; his father, deceased.

And the cause. . . ?

Cerise huffed, what a major plot change.

This world was just like the Sleeping Beauty world, it was farther into the future from the original storyline.

In this world, civilization is at around the 19th century where there are guns and modern weapons. Why was this important? Because of Marie's grandmother's identity as the head of an eradication organization. She stood at the top, a veteran hunter, and a strong leader even at her old age. Basically a mafia leader.

Eradication of what?

Werewolves.

Supernatural creatures where people can turn to wolves.

His father had died during one of the many fights between humans and the supernatural. This conflict was all conceived due to a certain Wolf trying to eat a grandmother and her granddaughter.

As the grandson of the head of the organization, Marie was trained from a young age at marksmanship and other assassination skills.

His high kill count and talent from a young age along with his signature red cloak gave him the nickname "Little Red". A nickname most werewolves and even some humans feared.

Marie's world consisted of the large forest he lived in. The north was human territory. The organization headquarters located northeast while Marie and his mother's cottage was in the northwest. The south was werewolf territory. The two races fought with each other frequently which only helped in improving the animosity between each other. And that's how they lived. A repeating cycle of fights and wars.

Cerise looked around his room. The walls displayed different kinds of weapons from big to small, from knives to explosives. He walked over to a mirror to take a look at himself and damn.

The first word that came to mind was "incubus".

Compared to the fluffy and cute him of the last world, in this world he had silky black hair and seductive crimson eyes circled with long lashes. He had milky white skin and a small beauty mark next to his sexy red lips. His body was curvy but was toned and had beautiful muscles acquired from his training.

His looks were enough to make people turn heads and just gaze at him. The only reason they didn't was because Marie always wore the red cloak along with a black mask that covered the lower parts of his face. He was a quiet and solitary person in the first place.

[System: *drool* Host is going to attract all the wolves~ (/ε\*) Heehee]

Cerise was satisfied by his merged appearance with the original.

{Cerise will now be known as Marie.}

Marie turned to his personal mini armory and grabbed multiple weapons to hide on his body. This task of getting to grandmother's house was basically a trial. The trip itself would probably take a week and there would be many obstacles and dangers in every direction. He would need to survive in the woods with only the weapons on him for protection.

Though this may seem difficult and harsh for a 16 year old, he knows that his mother and grandmother were doing this so he could get more experience, even if he is a genius.

Heck, his grandmother visits them every month and she's 73 years old.

He walks out of his room, makes his way downstairs with the basket, grabs his red cloak from the hanger, and kisses his mother on the cheek before stepping through the destroyed door and into the woods.