Arc 2: Snow White

Cerise slowly opened his eyes to see a musty brown, wooden ceiling. He seems to be laying on a bed. He sat up and noticed the shape the room was in. From the open window he can see that he's on the second floor and it also showed the peaceful scenery of trees and pretty flowers among tall grasses.

Compared to that, the entire room was messy. The floors were dirty with grime, the furniture all covered with a layer of dust and ceiling full of cobwebs.

Cerise: . . .

Obviously, the owner of this place showed no importance to a clean lifestyle. Cerise can only imagine how the inhabitant lived.

[System: Host! Would you like the storyline? ]

Cerise: Yeah.

[System: Okie~ ]

The enormous Book of Lore once again appeared out of thin air glowing with light. The soft pages flipped past the revised, Cerise's version of the "Sleeping Beauty" chapter then turned to a fresh new page.

The world's storyline was written:

Snow White

Once upon a time, a queen with a round stomach sat working at a window with an ebony frame, with the snow falling outside. She pricked her finger, and, watching the drops of blood, she made a wish that her little daughter would grow up to be as white as snow, as red as her blood, and as black as the ebony window frame. And sure enough, the queen's daughter grew up to have snow-white skin, cheeks as red as her mother's blood, and hair as black as ebony. They named her Snow White. When the queen died shortly after this, the king remarried a vain woman who became Snow White's stepmother. This stepmother liked to look in her magic mirror and ask it who was the fairest in the land, to which the obliging mirror would always return the answer, 'You, queen, are the fairest of them all.' Until one day, Snow White's beauty had surpassed her stepmother's. When the queen asked it who was the fairest of them all, the mirror returned the answer, 'Snow White is lovelier than you!' The wicked stepmother couldn't handle not being the most beautiful, so she orders a huntsman to take Snow White out to the woods and kill her. The huntsman can't bring himself to kill the beautiful princess, so he merely abandons her in the forest. Snow White wanders lost through the forest until she comes to a cottage, which she enters in hopes of finding shelter. Instead, what she finds are seven dwarves who work as miners. The seven dwarves are impressed by Snow White's beauty and they agree to let her stay with them, and look after the cottage while they go out to work. Meanwhile, the wicked stepmother's talking mirror is letting known about Snow White's whereabouts, and when the evil queen asks it who is the fairest in the land, the mirror replies that Snow White still is, and adds where the girl can be found. Having learned that her plan has been foiled and the girl still lives, the wicked stepmother disguises herself as an old peasant's wife. She tempts Snow White to eat a delicious apple she has brought with her. But the queen has cunningly poisoned the apple, and the princess drops down dead, and the queen is overjoyed, when she returns home and asks the magic mirror who is the fairest of them all, she received the answer, 'You, my queen.' The seven dwarves are distraught by Snow White's death, and lay her to rest in a glass coffin. But then a prince comes by and is captivated by the dead girl's beauty as she lies in the glass coffin. Faced with the persistent and determined prince, the seven dwarves give way for him to take Snow White away. As soon as the prince picks up the coffin, the piece of poisoned apple falls from Snow White's mouth and she is revived. The prince asks her if she will marry him, and she says yes. The wicked stepmother learns that a new queen is getting married at a nearby kingdom. When she sees that it is Snow White, back from the dead, she is so consumed with rage that she falls down dead. And so ends the story of Snow White, who lives happily ever after with the prince.

Cerise nodded his head, another great classic.

But the big question was, who was he?

As he tried to get off the large, old bed covered in several messed up sheets, he felt himself grab something as he crawled. He heard a low groan then gazed down.

There's a face under his hand. . .

Quickly containing his surprise he got off the bed carefully then pulled all the sheets off from the bed.

There laid sleeping, handsome men looking to be ranging from their early to late 20s.

He subconciously counted, "1. . 2 . . 3 . . 4 . . 5 . . 6 . . . . ". He pointed to himself, "7 . . ."

Fuck. I'm one of the seven dwarves!!

Dread filling up his face he quickly ran to the nearest door for a bathroom so that he could look at himself.

He can't help but want to cry by the thought that he's going to see a tiny old man with a beard. He won't, right? His "brothers" all seem to be very handsome.

He slowly opened his eyes in front of the mirror.

What reflected was soft, light pink, almost white, hair. A smooth, supple body along with a cute, fair face that contained large wet eyes that held a small teardrop mole underneath. That button nose and rosy cheeks made System Fairy Godmother Jing squeal.

[System: Host is soooo cute~!!! (*'∀'*) ]

Of course the orignal didn't look like this, it was only because his host's soul took over that their appearances merged together. It was also the same with the dragon. Before, it really was a hideous beast born to scare poeple to death. But thanks to host he became a beautiful creature instead~

[System: Jing will transfer the original's memories host! ]

Cerise felt an overlord of different scenes from the original's life being stuffed into his brain like a cannoli.

From it, he learned that the orignal's name was Bashful but people called him Raine. He was a cute and gentle person who knew no evil. He was mostly shy like his name and didn't do well with strangers. That's why along with being the youngest of seven, he was babied by his older brothers. Cerise liked, yet pitied this type of person. He was just like him in the past before he was introduced to the social hierarchy of his past world.

Cerise: Jing, why didn't I get the memories in the last world?

[System: If Jing did that, then host would really become a dragon according to mannerism. Peeing and pooping anywhere, not having any hygiene, attacking anything on sight, basically a wild animal. ]

Cerise: Oh . . . Well thank god.

Cerise looked towards the bedroom where everyone slept in one large bed. He sighed, this place really needed some cleaning. As a former young master, he really didn't want to live in this kind of condition if he could help it.

A problem. . .

The clueless host tilted his head to the side and looked at his system with those big, wet eyes. He looked like a soft, white pomeranian.

Cerise: How do you clean?

Fairy Godmother Jing took a critical hit!! Cuteness level hit maximum!

[System: Cough. Host could use the free skill book from the starter pack! ]

Cerise: That's right!

Cerise summoned his starter pack which was a small leather bag. He pulled out a tiny, intricate book that looked like it can be used for a keychain.

Cerise: It's a baby Book of Lore!!

Once he pulled it out a list of skill options appeared. Cerise looked them over until he found the "Housework Skill". He clicked on it then the small book turned to light then flew into his body.

[Skill "Housework" learned. Comes with the ability to clean and cook.]

Cerise felt himself already knowing how to use every tool for cleaning and cooking, different recipes, and the best techniques for cooking.

Cerise: This. . . Is too OP.

[System: Actually, Jing may have broke the rules a little and added "Cooking" in there. Teehee~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡ Host was too cute! ]

Cerise gave him a thumbs up. My system takes good care of me.

Now, time to go wake up his brothers.