Booty hunting...I mean Bounty hunting.

Sorry it' been so long guys....
*********************************

"So let me get this right-" Ron began as he finished the last of his breakfast at the caffeteria of the ministry "you want to catch muggle criminals....?" he leaned down pushing his plate to the side and rolled his eyes "OF COURSE! because you know wizard criminals are no enough!!!!"

Harry laughed and began to get up, he wanted to be a bounty hunter since he was a little boy and even though he was an auror now and catching wizard criminals was his job he knew that the wizarding world was not the same as the muggle world, it also seemed like an interesting idea.

"so what do you think?" Harry asked eager to know what his best friend thought of the idea with hopes he might join him, even though he knew almost for sure that he wouldn't

"I think Hermione will kill you but then again if she doesn't one of the muggle criminals might" he shook his head with a slight smirk on his face.

"She probably will but not the ciminals, I can handle those" he said dismissive. The two friends got up and made their way to Hermione's office.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!" Hermione's screams could be heard down the hall, so people simply began to empty the hallway in case things got a little out of control. Much like the time Harry told Hermione he wanted to swim with sharks for his vacation, or the time Harry told her he wanted to climb the Eiffel Tower from the outside with no rope. After numerous occasions in which Hermione's scream began to take a higher volume, people knew she was most certainly talking to her friend Harry Potter and they should might as well empty the entire Ministry of Magic.

"I will be very careful I promise" Harry mentioned very calmly with the hopes of calming her friend
"The hell you will!! This coming from the man who at 12 thought that stealing a flying car was a good idea INSTEAD of calling the adults!!!" she sat back down behind her desk
"why can you just get yourself a boyfriend who keeps you busy so you stop pursing this crazy ideas"
"I just like to try new things, I could get a boyfriend if I wanted one"
"Just promise you'll be carefull Harry" Ron said as he gave his best friend a pat on the back
"I'm always careful" Harry laughed
"Bullshit" Hermione chuckled as she examined a pile of papers as thought they were meant to tell her something. She didn't say anything so Ron began to make his way out her office
"Love you hon" Ron said as he walked out the door taking a last look at his wife
"Love you too Weasley"
"Bye Mione, love you!" Harry mumbled as he ran out of her office
"Idiot" she said as her office door closed wishing Harry and Ron a good day.

"what do you call it again? This thing you want to do?" Ron asked
"It called-" a sudden loud noise of papers ruffling interrupted him, he turned around to see where the noise came from and had just enough time to see a wave of papers making their way to their direction and straight for the elevator then the last thing Harry heard before being knocked down by papers was hermione yelling "IT WORKED" from her office.

"Fool trying to go and catch muggle criminals when you can't even dodge a package for your life"
"Draco?" Harry kept trying to figure out where he was, everything seemed rather confusing
"Holy Merlin!!" Draco jumped "you scared the living shit out of me" he smiled and then Harry realized where he was, St. Mungos. He knew Draco was a nurse, he must've passed out and Hermione or Ron probably brought him here.
"How long have I been out"
"3 months" Draco said dismissive
"WHAT?!?!?!" Harry jumped out of the bed so fast he got a head rush and almost passed out again, in the meantime Draco was dying of laughter
"I'm sorry, I had to" Draco composed himself "An hour an a half give or take"
"Your an asshole" Harry laughed
"I guess some things never change" Draco said  and Harry nodded as he got up more slowly this time and began looking for his wand

"So is it true? you want to be a bounty hunter?" Draco asked as he wrote something down on his clippboard
"yes... how do you know what's it called? you don't know anything about the muggle world" Harry smiled as he gave Draco a small puch with his hips
"you'd be surprised of the things i know" Draco rolled his eyes as he walked out the room, suddenly Harry grabbed him ulling him back inside the room.
They found themselves exremely close to each other barely any space between them, Harry took the clipboard away from Draco and threw it carelessly on the bed. Draco could feel Harry's hot breath when he spoke.
"How's that boyfriend of yours?" Harry asked as he took a quick glimpse at Draco's lips, moving just a tad closer.
"you didn't hear?" Draco teased "I dumped him"
"Oh my!" Harry chuckled as Draco attmoted to take a step back but hit the wall instead, Harry had carefully trapped him between the wal and his arms "about dammn time"
"We were never official anyways" Draco rolled his eyes as he attempted to get out Harry's arms, but the golden boy moved quicker than expected and pulled Draco closer grabbing him by the waist, closing the space between them. Embracing Draco in a passionate kiss from which Draco did not wanted to excape.
"Damn I really need you" Harry breathed out as he kept a hold of Draco
"We said one night only" Draco whispered, as his mind rebelled against him taking him back to a passionate night between him and the golden boy a couple of months back.
"What if i always wanted more?"
"What?!" Draco pushed Harry slightly away from him and saw the hurt in his eyes. Before he could say anything the door flung open.

"GOOD! you're awake" Hermione didn't seem to notice the tension in the room or if she did she chose to ignore it because she knew better than to touch such delicate topics with Harry. "I have to get back to the ministry I am late for a meeting, sorry about the package!" she turned around and Harry heard down the hall "Love you IDIOT!" and she was gone. Harry turned to Draco who was now getting his cliboard from the bed.
"Draco-" Harry began but was interrupted by another nurse bursting in the room
"Draco! we need you in room 287!" she breathed out as she noticed Harry in the room "Oh, Mr. Potter"
"Is it the tentacles again?" Draco began to make his way out as the nurse nodded while eyeing Harry with a smirk. And like that Draco was gone.
"I better leave" mumble Harry as he tried to make his way out of the room even though the nurse did not move out of the doorway, as though she wanted him to stay.

************************************
What you guys think? ii was thinking of making a second part... :) feels good to be back.