Surprise surprise (part one)

Draco Malfoy woke up with a weird sensation and a terrible headache, he probably drank too much yesterday and that was what was bothering him. He tried to open his eyes but he instantly closed them again when he saw Pansy in underwear looking for clothes in one of the wardrobes.

"Pansy what the hell are you doing here? this is the boys dorm" To this Pansy turned to look at Draco with worry.

"Dray what are you talking about? Wow, last night was fun for you I see. Anyways get ready you have quidditch practice in like ten minutes" she throw some clothes at him and he got up very confused. He walked towards the bathroom and noticed that he was definitely in the girls dorm, but why didn't they say anything? His response was in front of him when he looked in the mirror, he was she. Draco could barely open his mouth to say anything he looked closer and yep he was definitely a girl. His blonde hair was still there but now it was longer, thank Merlin it was still perfect and beautiful. Draco decided that it was better to just go along with it maybe at some point he could talk to any Professor regarding his little problem.

Draco got dressed and headed to the great hall to grab something to eat before the practice. In the way he expected someone to say something about him being a girl, but nothing. When he finally reached the great hall he went to sit next to Pansy and tried to act as natural as he could.

"Sooooo?" started talking Pansy "when are you going to make a move? since you got here he hasn't taken his eyes off you" this took Draco by surprise

"What? Who? What are you talking about?" to this Pansy just sighed

"It must have been one hell of a party if you don't remember your huge crush on Harry freaking Potter and let me tell you something; you are not the only one who is trying to conquer him, the Weasley girl is trying too and unless you are planning on letting her win I'll say you have to make your move today or he will start looking the other direction."

What?! How in the world did Pansy know about his crush on Potter, he probably told her being a girl but he sure as hell did not remember telling her. What the hell anyways he was a girl now and if he could have Potter this way then this was the way he was going to get him. When Draco was done with his breakfast he decided to walk very close to Harry and slightly touch him with her (it was going to be very hard to get used to being a girl) waist, to this action Harry failed to put his food in his mouth by centimeters and it was hilarious to see him head over hills about Draco. Draco was definitely going to have fun with Potter today.