I can't be without you...

Hellow... soo this one is a request from @ClassOfMalfoy she had the idea so...hope you enjoy it BY THE WAY thank you for all your support you guys. 

**********************

"Harry what if something happens to you? I can't live without you" Draco's voice was broken and tears were running down his cheeks he could not imagine a life without the love of his life. 

"That will not happen we will be together no matter what it takes me" Harry took off a ring he always wore, one that he bought one time at Diagon Alley when he was alone and with his own money, he placed it in Draco's finger on his right hand. "I love you" he said kissing his boyfriend one last time before fighting Voldemort "I love you too" whispered Draco. 

The fight felt like forever to both Draco and Harry, all they wanted was to get out of there as soon as they could and simply run away together. Voldemort was defeated and Harry could barely believe it, he turned around and started to make his way to his boyfriend waiting for him with his arms wide open. A quick flash went by next to Harry and all he felt was darkness around him, a hole was building itself up inside of him and he could not breath, his scream was all that could be heard. The war was over but his life had just ended. Harry screamed until he passed out, no breath and a contusion was what brought him down. He woke up in the hospital wing with people all around him, as soon as Ms. Pomfrey saw his eyes open she made everyone go out except for his friends. Hermione and Ron were both looking at him and by the looks on their faces Harry's worst fear came true. He wished this was all a dream.

"What happen?" Harry asked and Hermione and Ron exchanged looks "We won" they said in a sad tone. "you know that is not what I mean. Where is Draco?" Harry's voice broke and tears were forming in his eyes. 

"Harry....." Hermione began "when you defeated Voldemort, you started looking for Draco, you found him but a death eater wanted revenge so he send an explosion. The killing curse better said. There was smoke everywhere and we didn't know what was going on, you lost consciousness." Harry broke down and there were no longer only tears running down his cheeks, he was sobbing. His one love was now dead and he was all alone, he remember it he was just wishing it had all been a bad dream and that he would wake up any second now with Draco next to him, even if it meant fighting Voldemort all over again. "HARRY" Hermione brought him back from his panic attack.

"Draco apparated somewhere else, we don't know where. We are guessing he did it out of reflexes we don't really know. All we know is that there was no body found....."

............the memory of that horrible day still haunted Harry, 11 years had gone by and every day and every night he still looked for Draco. He left Hogwarts after Ms. Pomfrey let him, Hermione and Ron didn't want him to know which Death eater had tried to kill Draco so he moved on to the only thing important for him; Draco. He looked everywhere traveled to places he had never been before he tried communicating with him but it was impossible. Harry fell into a habit he would drink on shot every day for Draco, sadly there were some days in which he wanted to forget everything, those days he would get drunk and most of the time pass out at some local cheap motel, others he just spent the night at the bar and would be woken up by the owner or someone who had pity of him. Hermione and Ron had pretty much built a future for themselves and offered their help millions of times but Harry couldn't drag them into his own mess, so they would check up on him once in a while and leave more disappointed than the time before. Harry was broken and it seemed as though his only cure was nowhere to be found. 

Harry entered a local bar on the city where he currently was, New York. He had been staying there for a while now, almost two months, he heard that there was a powerful wizard who could help him find Draco but first he had to find the wizard, and even though no one believed in such wizard, for it was almost a legend, hope was all Harry had left. Today was the day he fought against Voldemort the day he defeated him and while many wizards would be celebrating, this was the day he lost Draco.

"Two shots" Harry asked to the bartender without looking up, two little cups, where placed in front of him and with two gulps they were gone, two hours later and Harry was down with eight shots when he asked for another two the bartender smiled and said

"Are you having a race with the guy at that table to see who passes out with the more shots?" Harry looked up this time and saw the smile in the bartender's face he signaled Harry with his eyes to what table he was referring Harry couldn't help but to look at the guy sitting down at the table and something inside of Harry sparked, something that had been dead for eleven years and Harry thought would never feel again. The man sitting at the table was wearing a hoodie over his head but what caught Harry's attention was the ring on his right hand. It was the same ring he gave to Draco the day he lost Draco, he got up from his stool not feeling a thing, his body was already used to so much alcohol inside his system it took a lot more to affect him. 

"Excuse me, where did you get that ring?" Harry said in a sharp voice, the man didn't even look up from his little cup and in a harsh voice replied; "My boyfriend gave it to me 11 years ago" Harry's eyes watered and his voice broke when he said his name "Draco?" The man stood up and turn around to face Harry, his eyes were still compelling grey and it was evident he had gone trough so much, he looked in Harry's eyes and a smile appeared on his face.

"HARRY?" Draco embraced Harry in a kiss followed by a hug and another kiss, many kisses. Both of them were crying and looking straight into each other's eyes, it was hard o believe for them both for they had dream of this moment so many times they weren't even sure if this time was real or not. But something in their souls told them it was something felt different this time. They were together again. 

The two men went back to their home, Harry's godfather old house, Hermione and Ron had kept it clean for him all this years and they lived there all their lives, they never went out without each other, they found a job at the ministry and so in love they were their offices were not separated by a wall only the file cabinet between them. They grew old together. 

30 years later...

"I love you Harry" whispered Draco 

"I love you Draco" replied Harry and the two old men went to sleep not knowing they would sleep forever, legend goes they loved each other so much they died of old age, of course, but at the same time. 

*****************************************

GUYS!!! hope you liked it, this idea came from @ClassOfMalfoy, I hope you liked it dear....sorry it took so long. 

Love ya all! <3