Taking a tour in the Slytherin Dorms.....

So maybe, just maybe when we went to Hogsmeade I might have drink a little too much of....I don't really remember what it was but anyway it was too much and on my way back right at door was...guess who: FUCKING SNAPE, yep shit just went down from then on. So now here I am in his classroom just fucking watching him grade papers. Soon I can leave I think so...

A trillion hours later and I could finally leave hell, I mean Snape's classroom, what time is it? Oh Merlin is fucking ONE in the morning and I have practice tomorrow. Where in the hell am I? Oh right all the way down here in the fucking dungeons or prisoner cells, whatever same thing! Arghhh and I have to go all the way UP to the Gryffindor tower?!?!?!?! I will definitely die my way up there, fuck it I am sleeping in the Room of Requirements. 

Steps and more steps and more steps, until I finally give up  and sit down to rest a little.....

"Wake up" someone is poking me, I don't feel like opening my eyes "Wake up!" 

"Eh? leave me alone" I am NOT opening my eyes, not yet I know for fact that I do not have to wake up yet

"POTTER WAKE UP" bloody hell! Is Malfoy. Ok, ok, ok,ok I am opening my eyes now.

"What do you want?" I look up not getting up from the stairs and my eyes meet with his fucking beautiful grey eyes, NO I do not have a crush on MALFOY the hell? that would be weird! And maybe just maybe he is the reason why I got so drunk, I might have realized that I have a crush on him and also at the same time accepted that he will never like me back because that beautiful arse has to be straight, there is no such thin g as the perfect guy and the only thing he need to be perfect is FUCKING BE GAY, but that is more me wishing it than anything else. 

"For you to move out of my way" his raspy sexy fucking annoying piece of shit, he's the reason I am in his way, asshole. Beautiful asshole. 

"NO, it's your fault I am here in the first place-" wait a second what time is it? my eyes go down to my watch and yep! It is......FUCKING THREE IN THE MORNING WTF?!?!?! Why is he here at this time in the first place. "What in Merlin's name are you doing here at three in the morning?" 

"I was....uh..." hehe Draco was doing something wrong, now I HAVE to get up. 

"Up to something Draco?" his eyes look at me weird....oh FUCK i just called him by his name

"Did you just called me by my name?" act quickly, act quickly, WTF I can't I am fucking drunk it'll be a miracle if I can do anything quickly!

"Eh.... maybe" do I say maybe a lot? "still doesn't answer my question?" ha! so I start to notice how he looks everywhere but me and then it kinda of hits me or maybe it is just my undying desire for him to like me, but it seems as though he was looking for me. 

"Are you fucking drunk, Potter?" damn it! abort! abort! wait....this was never a mission because I NEVER FUCKING PLANNED FOR DRACO TO SEE ME DRUNK oh well...

"Maybe" he looks around and just rolls his eyes at me, DID HE JUST FUCKING ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME?!?!?! eh I don't have the energy to fight back, whatever. 

"You are just a mess! come here" I can feel his arms carry me and my definitely stupid reaction but everything just went dark afterwards......

I can sense light in the room but I am pretty sure I am not in the Gryffindor tower, but I still don't want to open my eyes, what the hell happened last night after I left Snape's classroom, ok ok lets replay it. Snape, dungeons, stairs, poking *gasps mentally* DRACO MALFOY, and sooo I decide to open my eyes and there in front of me lays a beautiful creature, Draco Malfoy is literally laying next to me on a fucking bed and WAIT *looks down under the covers* *sighs in relieve* ok my clothes are there we did not sleep together, well.....we did but not like together together damn it! I would've like that, stop! Dirty Harry. 

"Can you stop moving so much? I am still tired from carrying you bride-style all the way down here and then getting you to go to sleep without trying to take my clothes off" OH MY FUCKING GOD I tried to have sex with Draco while I was drunk? I turn to look at him and he is laying on his stomach with his face buried in the pillow and his arms under the pillow, ohhh I could stare at him all day long. "Stop staring at me, Potter" FUCK FUCK FUCK! So I just look around and finally realize where I am....in the Slytherin dorms, Draco's dorm to be exact.....

*****************************************************

Hellow! you guys how have you been, hopefully good, anyways here's an update, thinking of doing part two..... IDK wuahaha. Hope you guys liked it!