The day DEAR Ron lost it ;)

"DRACO MALFOY AND HARRY POTTER!!!!!" the voice of Professor McGonagall cut the two boys' fight, you can picture them in a frozen state on the floor. Harry with a fist on its way to Draco's face and Draco's hand on its journey to slapping all the words out of Harry's mouth. The two boys found each other on their way to their transfiguration class and when their eyes met they both thought fight slash he cannot know my feelings for him, while in the classroom Professor McGonagall thought; 'not again' as she was able to already picture the two boys fighting, finding them on a weird position for a fight but still a fight. 

At this mere moment the two boys where surrounded by whispers and pointing fingers, and just when Professor McGonagall was about to say something to the boys Ron lost it and screamed at them: 

"JUST KISS EACH OTHER ALREADY!!! HARRY: you only talk about bloody Malfoy, when you wake up, when you eat breakfast, when you walk down the hallways with me, when we eat lunch, when we go back to the hallways, when we eat dinner, before going to sleep, I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT WHAT DRACO MIGHT BE DOING!!! Harry, at first I wouldn't believe it until Hermione brought really good point about you two AND DRACO: you go above and beyond in order to Harry to notice you, don't worry HE DOES NOTICE YOU, you go above and beyond making sure WE WILL MEET WAYS when we are walking to our classes, honestly! I know you want to see Harry but hey! i'm always with him so i have to suffer while you two eye f*ck each other anytime you have eye contact! AND I AM SO SORRY Professor McGonagall but you know I'm right, Harry I don't care f you're gay or not, or whatever all I care about is for this SEXUAL TENSION ENDING NOW!! because i cannot take it anymore, no one else can! SO: just kiss each other and GET A ROOM!" Ron finished his word and there were no more words in the air for a couple of minutes, it was only Professor McGonagall's stare and the stares of the students surrounding them not sure if they should be staring at Ron or the boys on the floor.

"Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy you have detention for having to have Ron Weasley scream at you so you two could realize your feelings for each other. Mr. Weasley...I hope your friend follows your advice, Everybody else lets get to class" Professor McGonagall voice said peacefully and with a big smile on her face. 

Harry and Draco, however just stayed there not sure if they were more surprise by Ron losing it or by the fact that everybody else notice the sexual tension between them but them. Harry sat up, he didn't want to stand up, and Draco did the same getting a little closer to Harry. Their eyes finally met and both boys knew without the need of saying anything that they both desired each other's lips like nothing else in the world and so their bodies had a n agreement to close the gap between their lips and when they met the world stopped spinning and it froze in the moment filled the boys' stomachs with butterflies and feelings and awkward conversations for the rest of their school year, because the rest of the school year they would date but it would also be the year when they would get to know each other better. All this knowledge of each other would later work for them as part of their vows on their wedding day while they both turned to look at Ron and remembered the day he lost it.  

***********************************************************

I know it's mega short but I just though about it and was like I MUST WRITE IT NOW! so here it is, hope you like it and if not OH WELL.